Active Topics

Hi to all. I make upgrade my Nokia N800 and wi-fi connection, that working before now is failed. I recieve Connection Error and don't understand what happen!? Help me, please.

Posts: 531 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ This side of insane, that side of genius
if you upgraded the OS by flashing, you may need to redo the settings for your wireless network, for example encryption keys, static IPs, DNS entries...
ElmScan 5 BlueTooth
BlackBerry Bold (9000)
AT&T Wireless

I upgrade my Nokia by Nokia Internet Tablet Update Wizard for Win32. My WIFI network work well before without any changes in settings. Now I recieve Connection Error.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Make sure you have correctly entered the connection key into the N800 - you may have mistyped it, it's easily done!

What make/model is your router? I've not seen any reports of WiFI issues introduced with the latest N800 firmware.

it's opened network. I don't know name router. if I make connect to this WIFI network from my notebook - all is work well.

Any one could help me!? Wireless connection don't work. I'm upgrade firmware again and result not change.

Try going back to the older firmware, if the problem goes away it means that the problem lies with the firmware.

Where I can find it!? Help, please.

I had the same problem my n800.
1. my work place used free wireless, can connect my laptop. not N800.
2. always Network error!!!

Someone can fix for our problem, I really thank you very much. I am new Linux user.
Please help us

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by aung View Post
I had the same problem my n800.
1. my work place used free wireless, can connect my laptop. not N800.
2. always Network error!!!

Someone can fix for our problem, I really thank you very much. I am new Linux user.
Please help us
File a bug - provide details of your work place WiFi. Include the make, model, access point firmware, security configuration and anything else which may be relevant that enables Nokia to reproduce and investigate the issue.