Or stream your 50 free songs from any (standard) browser.

Over 6 million songs to choose from???

Enjoy!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dkwatts For This Useful Post:
If you actualy sign sign up they have strange terms, since they reduce your balance on your credit card to $1 for 7-9 days....?

Registration, Credit Card Information and Account Rules.

To register, you must provide your name, date of birth, and e-mail address. Full use of the Site and Services may require credit card authorization information for a credit card acceptable to la la . You shall permit la la to store and use this personal data provided by you for purposes of maintaining your account and for billing fees and other charges to your credit card. You authorize la la to place a pending charge to your credit card when you provide your credit card information to la la. Pending charges are used to verify your billing address and the validity of your credit card, are temporary (typically 7 to 9 days), and will not be converted into an actual charge to you. Pending charges will, while pending, however, reduce the available amount of credit on you credit card in the amount of $1.00. In addition, you agree to comply with the following terms:

1. You shall maintain your account with up-to-date information;
2. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account;
3. You are entirely responsible for all purchases and other activities that occur through your account;
4. You shall immediately report any unauthorized use of your account to la la, as well as any other breach of security;
5. You shall not share your password with any other person; and
6. You shall not assign, sell or transfer your account to any other person.

Originally Posted by jandmdickerson View Post
If you actualy sign sign up they have strange terms, since they reduce your balance on your credit card to $1 for 7-9 days....?

Registration, Credit Card Information and Account Rules.
"Sign up / No credit card required" is confusing to you?

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by jandmdickerson View Post
...they reduce your balance on your credit card to $1...
...charges will, while pending, however, reduce the available amount of credit on you credit card in the amount of $1.00.
Not "reduce to", but "reduce in" the amount of one dollar. A one dollar temporary charge is not usual unusual on credit cards.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2008-12-08 at 21:51. Reason: Correcting error jmjanzen points out below

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
you mean "not unusual"?

The Following User Says Thank You to jmjanzen For This Useful Post:
bah... as usual only available in the US.

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Not "reduce to", but "reduce in" the amount of one dollar. A one dollar temporary charge is not usual unusual on credit cards.

Did lala.com require one dollar temporary charge on your credit card???

-My 50 FREE Websongs still have UNLIMITED play (NO credit card required).

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by dkwatts View Post
Did lala.com require one dollar temporary charge on your credit card???
I haven't signed up. I still keep my music on shiny Frisbees. I was simply responding to the temporary charge issue.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
The lala signup screen has been hung up for about 5 minutes now (after submitting registration)... was it that way for anyone else?

EDIT: wound up cancelling the browser window using Task Manager after about 10 minutes of hourglass. Opened a new one and it appeared my account had been created-- but now I'm hourglassing on the login.

: /

EDIT 2: had to shut THAT down and now I can't even open the home page. I get the feeling lala servers are not ready for prime time.

Last edited by Texrat; 2008-12-10 at 13:17.