Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
Well, currently we just hide the cursor. Should be fairly easy to enable it again. Except if Xomap screws it up?
Maemo has hacked mouse support, so it should be possible.

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Right, my donated 770 just WSOD'ed itself. Turns out turning it on while USB is connected is a bad idea. So there won't be more development from me personally in that direction.....
Not so fast , go here and put in your WLAN MAC address and check for waranty.

bun

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Not so fast , go here and put in your WLAN MAC address and check for waranty.

bun
Yeah, donated, so I doubt it. Also, not US based
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Yeah, donated, so I doubt it. Also, not US based
Excuse, excuse, excuse,........, just put the numbers in and give it a shot. If not US, then find another Nokia site. Dont take no for an answer without trying. And I may have someother tricks lying for you. Try this 1st.

bun

Anyone want to try http://stskeeps.subnetmask.net/mer/0...esting9.tar.gz for me (and Mer) on a 770 so we can give you a Mer 0.15 for 770?

Instructions here still apply.
I had 0.14 installed on my Nokia 770. I extracted and overwrote it with the tar.gz file in the link. It now hangs in the mer bootup screen with the status bar(the status bar reaches its end). Any log files in particular that could help me troubleshoot?

Originally Posted by sleepy_sanchez View Post
I had 0.14 installed on my Nokia 770. I extracted and overwrote it with the tar.gz file in the link. It now hangs in the mer bootup screen with the status bar(the status bar reaches its end). Any log files in particular that could help me troubleshoot?
You need to re-make the FS.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Right, my donated 770 just WSOD'ed itself. Turns out turning it on while USB is connected is a bad idea. So there won't be more development from me personally in that direction.

But, it did so while I was trying to make a screenshot of 0.15testing9 running on 770 for you peeps. BBB-770 did a kernel package, I fixed some things in our scripts and we need people to test it.

Anyone want to try http://stskeeps.subnetmask.net/mer/0...esting9.tar.gz for me (and Mer) on a 770 so we can give you a Mer 0.15 for 770?

If you want it, you can have my 770.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Right, my donated 770 just WSOD'ed itself. Turns out turning it on while USB is connected is a bad idea. So there won't be more development from me personally in that direction.

But, it did so while I was trying to make a screenshot of 0.15testing9 running on 770 for you peeps. BBB-770 did a kernel package, I fixed some things in our scripts and we need people to test it.

I'll give it a shot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
If you want it, you can have my 770.
Thanks - I think it's more worth sending to someone who can give the platform more justice, though. N8x0 & SmartQ is a bit of a mouthful for me still. Mind if I poke you if someone worthy comes up?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Nope, looks like I won't give it a shot again... The same place - at the end of the progress bar just hangs...