Posts: 24 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Boston area (NE US)
Thank you both!

Just a question for PB -- I updated to the newest Diablo today and of course lost my boot menu. Tried to re-run this script but it seems to lock up at the Filesystem clone stage. Any ideas?

Edit -- may have spoke too soon. I THINK it may just be doing it slower than I remember it. I'll post again when I know more.

Last edited by heelio; 2008-12-18 at 02:49.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
I will not be updating install-tools, bootmenu-installer or mgmt-tools any longer. install-tools will not be updated to support 43-7. mgmt-tools in theory should work if you update initfs flasher from the menu. I have not tested it. I am only supporting console-tools from here on out.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...238#post251238
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Great script! Thanks!!!

Everything worked perfectly. The only thing I haven't seen explained is how to change the default boot from the original to the cloned copy. Could someone post what needs to be changed to make this happen? Sorry if this is already explained elsewhere, but I didn't find it.