Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Kamen View Post
Unfortunatly not. Is there no way of my going into the root of the phone to the location of the certificate. Like on a PC based mozilla you can navigate to the cert7.db to edit certificates. Well before you were able to anyway... Would be really helpful thank you.
Are you talking about the browser certificates or the system certificates? They're held entirely separately on the N900. The certificate manager (accessible via the Settings app) allows you to (from what I can see) delete any certificates you've added, but not to remove any of the pre-installed certificates. To access the browser certificate store, you need to enter chrome://pippki/content/certManager.xul as the URL to get you the standard Firefox certificate manager (totally non-optimised for a touchscreen though).

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Posts: 82 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK, England
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Are you talking about the browser certificates or the system certificates? They're held entirely separately on the N900. The certificate manager (accessible via the Settings app) allows you to (from what I can see) delete any certificates you've added, but not to remove any of the pre-installed certificates. To access the browser certificate store, you need to enter chrome://pippki/content/certManager.xul as the URL to get you the standard Firefox certificate manager (totally non-optimised for a touchscreen though).
Oh yeh I should have that from the begining ha ha. Sorry my bad.

I'll give that a shot now. I'll thank you if it solved it for me.

Is there a way to delete the certificate from incompetent CA diginotar? All browser-makers are doing it, but I don't see nokia doing it in the near future.

Posts: 227 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Lyon, France
Originally Posted by depeje View Post
Is there a way to delete the certificate from incompetent CA diginotar? All browser-makers are doing it, but I don't see nokia doing it in the near future.
See http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=12

The Following User Says Thank You to vinc17 For This Useful Post: