I am selling my N800 because it just wont do all that I need it to do. I bought it last week and have used it about 15 times. I will include all the stuff that normally comes with it including original box.Also I will include a car plug and two 2 gig SD cards. I would like to get 350 out of it. The 350 will include 3 day shipping.

Originally Posted by calebh View Post
I am selling my N800 because it just wont do all that I need it to do. I bought it last week and have used it about 15 times. I will include all the stuff that normally comes with it including original box.Also I will include a car plug and two 2 gig SD cards. I would like to get 350 out of it. The 350 will include 3 day shipping.
Hello,

Is the N800 still available for sale? Please reply to eccwong@gmail.com

Thanks, Eric

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
If his isn't mine is.

I am just not using it the way it was designed for. I am getting a N95 from work so the N800 would just sit and collect dust. I will throw in a Boxwave Screen Protector as well. It is a new one after the first one died, Nokia replaced it. It has a new IMEI number as well. If interested, PM me or drop me a line here.

Hi, please email price to eccwong@gmail.com. Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to eccwong For This Useful Post: