I've been messing with my N800 for a couple months now and I'm just not getting the use out of it that I thought I would.

I'm putting up my N800, which has the latest firmware, for sale. I'm going to include the 2 gig SD card (PQI 60x) as well. This comes with everything in the box, both styli, the plastic screen protector, headphones, 128 meg Nokia Mini-SD w/ SD adapter, all manuals, protective cover, etc.

The unit has NEVER been dropped. There is zero wear on any surfaces, the screen isn't scratched, etc. It looks like it just came out of the box - mostly because it has sat on my desk at work for 95% of the time and 80% of that time has been in its little grey sock.

I would like to get $325 for it which includes shipping to the continental US via UPS 3 Day. That is for the unit, accessories, box, manuals, and the SD card which was around $35 by itself.

Please PM me here if you are interested. I would like to do business via PayPal as it is easier for me.

I feel really bad about selling it because it's such an amazing little device but I already have a PDA phone and laptop and the overlap of a 3rd device just isn't necessary.

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by jcostantino View Post
Please PM me here if you are interested. I would like to do business via PayPal as it is easier for me.
I sent you a private message on the forums since a got a message from the form that you did not enabled receiving private mail (or was that PM supposed to be "Private Message"? )

Omar

Any news? Did you already sell it? I have no responses...!!

Sorry about the delay, the past weekend was very busy. I responded to your PM just a minute ago.

Originally Posted by jcostantino View Post
Sorry about the delay, the past weekend was very busy. I responded to your PM just a minute ago.
I responded to that message too.

Bye, Omar

So, is it sold?
Thanks.

Originally Posted by pigwot View Post
So, is it sold?
Thanks.
Yes it is

Btw, my colleaugue that received it says it is in very good conditions (like new, like told by Jeff).

Now waiting for him to return back to italy...

Thanks again for the deal

Omar

Thanks. Hope he enjoys it!

Originally Posted by pigwot View Post
Thanks. Hope he enjoys it!
I hope not, since he is in Huston now, but the N800 is mine! He will return in italy next week then give it to me. I know he already used it to surf the web yesterday evening (i'm totally envy!!)

Omar

I am also wanting to sell my n800. I have it on ebay, but would rather sell here. Excellent condition with everything in box plus a 1 gig sd card and a Nokia Bluetooth keyboard. I'm lookking for $350 for everything. Updated to the latest firmware and like new. I have only used it sparingly. Am thinking of going with the Sony mylo. Email me or im me. deanwendt@runbox.com