Hello,

I was one of the lucky ones who got the tablet. Unfortunately at the moment it looks that I'm not going to use it that much, so far I've only tried it few times. I made the original investment because I liked the idea of the company and I also own the phone.

Tablet is in Finland, and it would be best if we could make the deal face to face so theres no problems.

About the price, well I'm listening offers. It's not my aim to get ridiculous amount of profit out of it, just to sell it to someone who really uses it.

Please, feel free to make an offer and hopefully I can get this tablet to someone who needs it more than me.

And also, as it might sound a really bad at this forum, but we can also do switch between iPad Air/Air2 at some level if someone has this kind of tablet sitting idle
Attached Images

Last edited by AlloAllo; 2016-07-19 at 10:08. Reason: Added a picture

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlloAllo For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Would you ship internationally?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Would you ship internationally?
At the moment at least, the answer is unfortunately no. Biggest reason for this is that I don't have any experience in shipping/selling internationally.

Last edited by AlloAllo; 2016-07-16 at 13:29. Reason: Adjusting the answer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlloAllo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by AlloAllo View Post
At the moment at least, the answer is unfortunately no. Biggest reason for this is that I don't have any experience in shipping/selling internationally.
just ship to any address provided after full prepaid + shipping costs and give him tracking number

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Shipping from Finland can be more difficult/expensive, because the post doesn't allow batteries in international packages.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emev For This Useful Post:
emev
Re: For sale: Jolla Tablet 64GB from IGG / Finland
Shipping from Finland can be more difficult/expensive, because the post doesn't allow batteries in international packages.
That was one of my concerns on this, and I was about to go and ask about it today from Posti. DHL/UPS etc. are really expensive in Finland for some reason.

But at the moment it seems that I've found someone in Finland who would like to buy the tablet, so we will see how it goes.

Last edited by AlloAllo; 2016-07-18 at 08:55. Reason: fixing typo ..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlloAllo For This Useful Post: