Hi, I got my n800 a while back but haven't been using it as much as I thought I would be. I believe that I can be more productive with a laptop. The n800 and all accessories are in mint condition (the tablet just got a new screen because it had a scratch). All together, everything is worth over $700:

1x Nokia n800 internet tablet in mint condition with everything from the box including the reciept, extra stylus, etc
1x Proporta mobile device charger (gives more than 3x battery life)
1x Proporta n800 case
2x Proporta screen protectors (one applied, one sealed in package)
1x Proporta world USB adapter (for charging up the battery)
1x Proporta mobile device cleaner
1x Thinkoutside stowaway bluetooth keyboard with case
3x SD cards totaling 4GB (2x1GB, 1x2GB)

To note, the USB battery does work as it does not use the n800's usb port. The cable has a normal USB connector on one end with the n800 power connector on the other. Both batteries (internal and external) hold perfect charges and work just as long as they did new. I can send pictures on request, but I don't have the time to upload them now.

I don't really want to go through the hassle with ebay, so I am going to try here. I'm looking for reasonable offers and I thought this might be a good lot for a new internet tablet user. It's a great device, but I just need a bit more power. If you have any questions, send me a PM or email at

Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited by akonradi; 2009-05-10 at 00:54.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
You have a PM.