Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i need this output when someone updated from v2 to v3 without unapplying patches
I already fixed all patches but when I get home I'll update patchmanager to version 3 (I'm on version 2 again) again I will provide logs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
@coderus Sorry, didn't have time yesterday. Today I'm going for the long weekend so probably I will provide output after weekend.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Germany
I have the same problem. I updated SFOS to 3.1 and after it I activated all patches. Then I updated all in Respo and now I have PM3 and can't deactivate all patches in real, because the new PM3 don't work with the original files. If I install PM2 all patches are deactivated but I can't activate this, because I get a message that the patches are not compatible with my SFOS because the PM2 don't have a developer mode. All patches works perfekt but I cant deactivate the patches real. Could you upload the last Version of the PM2 before the Update to 3 with a developer mode. Maybe this will help us. After this we will use PM3.

Thanks in advance and sorry

Last edited by Asgard; 2019-07-26 at 14:53.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asgard For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
pm2 doesn't have developer mode ?

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Hi. When installing the Tracker Patch on patchmanager 3 ... Ignored, Included Singles and Included recursive no open. Please can you see that?
Nothing happens when pressing on one of the 3 options ...
XA2 Ultra 3.1

PS: I know it has nothing to do with it here, but on your AD Control there isnt touch sound option for XA2 Ultra so WhatsApp always gets some weird ringing sounds and so message notifications don't work and only vibrates the device.

Thank

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RafaelVlmendes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
pm2 doesn't have developer mode ?
I was two weeks on hollyday, because just now my aswer.
Yes I found the developer mode in PM2 now, but the patches from PM2 are not deletable. Now all patches every time active with the PM3 or not
My one Option is that I make a phone reset after the next SFOS Update or I remove an install some packages new like here or here. Sorry it was my false.

The Following User Says Thank You to Asgard For This Useful Post:
Posts: 175 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ .LT
Where can I download pm2 and try to fix all the problems i got after upgrading to pm3?

The Following User Says Thank You to wrm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wrm View Post
Where can I download pm2 and try to fix all the problems i got after upgrading to pm3?
here you have pm2 to download
https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...0#comment-form

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 175 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ .LT
Thank you! Sorry for being that stupid

The Following User Says Thank You to wrm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 36 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Riga, Latvia
Fresh install of PM3 from Storeman on SFOS 3.1 (Xperia X). Trying to apply the Messages layout patch (the only one I have, also installed via Storeman) gives me an error - "Failed to install patch. Patch Messages layout installation failed".

Here's output from journalctl:

Code:
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: QVariantMap PatchManagerObject::applyPatch(const QString&) "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout"
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: void PatchManagerObject::doPatch(const QVariantMap&, const QDBusMessage&, bool) QMap(("name", QVariant(QString, "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout"))("us
er_request", QVariant(bool, true))) true
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: bool PatchManagerObject::doPatch(const QString&, bool, QString*) "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout" true
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: void PatchManagerObject::doPrepareCache(const QString&, bool) "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout" true
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: void PatchManagerObject::doPrepareCache(const QString&, bool) Not installed: "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout"
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: bool PatchManagerObject::doPatch(const QString&, bool, QString*) Starting: "/usr/libexec/pm_apply" ("sailfishos-patch-messages-layout")
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: bool PatchManagerObject::doPatch(const QString&, bool, QString*) Success: false
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: bool PatchManagerObject::doPatch(const QString&, bool, QString*) *** Patch Log Created by Apply Fri Sep 13 18:32:21 EEST 2019 ***

----------------------------------
                                              PM APPLY Fri Sep 13 18:32:21 EEST 2019

sailfishos-patch-messages-layout
                                                contains text patch

Test if already applied patch

/usr/bin/patch: **** Can't change to directory /tmp/patchmanager : No such file or directory

Dry running patch

/usr/bin/patch: **** Can't change to directory /tmp/patchmanager : No such file or directory

*** FAILED ***

Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: void PatchManagerObject::doPrepareCache(const QString&, bool) "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout" false
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: void PatchManagerObject::doPrepareCache(const QString&, bool) Not installed: "sailfishos-patch-messages-layout"
Sep 13 18:32:21 Sailfish patchmanager[13529]: void PatchManagerObject::doPatch(const QVariantMap&, const QDBusMessage&, bool) ok: false

The Following User Says Thank You to sunc For This Useful Post:

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os