Notices

Good job. I prefer this to the default

I definitely prefer this one to default. Thanks!

any chance of tasks widget about like this one? I would love to fill up one screen with those two nine row widgets

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:

Replacement widget on the left. Stock on the right.

Featured in the article I just put up on MaemoFanatics

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
And I was juuuuust thinking about this too, missing the flexibility of ComingNext on Symbian.

You sir, are my hero for today!

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Great application! Many thanks!
Open month view by default is golden

However, just like with the stock calendar widget, I can't see birthdays, even though I have '3 visible' in the calendar settings.
@Hawaii: how did you get the bdays to show up?

In any case, great improvement on the stock cal widget!

Last edited by Berserk; 2010-06-03 at 17:52.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 974 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Ohio
Another though (or two)t:

Could this be made into a "multiple" widget? ie I could have one show business stuff (large), and one for personal (small)?

Could it be made to show past events? I use a "Task" calendar to sync my tasks with google, since I can't sync tasks directly. However, they disappear off the calendar widget once they are "past due". If I could have two widgets going, I could use one for tasks, that show +- 1 month from todays date. This way I could better manage tasks, since tasks on the N900 are poor. Maybe even past due stuff in red.

Thanks again for the great widget.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by lemmyslender View Post
Another though (or two)t:

Could this be made into a "multiple" widget? ie I could have one show business stuff (large), and one for personal (small)?

Could it be made to show past events? I use a "Task" calendar to sync my tasks with google, since I can't sync tasks directly. However, they disappear off the calendar widget once they are "past due". If I could have two widgets going, I could use one for tasks, that show +- 1 month from todays date. This way I could better manage tasks, since tasks on the N900 are poor. Maybe even past due stuff in red.

Thanks again for the great widget.
Good suggestions. I would love to have a Task/to do view (or even second instance of the widget) with that information.

Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Great application! Many thanks!
Open month view by default is golden

However, just like with the stock calendar widget, I can't see birthdays, even though I have '3 visible' in the calendar settings.
@Hawaii: how did you get the bdays to show up?

In any case, great improvement on the stock cal widget!
There's a fix for the birthday thing. Search the forums because I can't remember it

Thanks! Looks good although it doesn't seem to work properly with my main calendar, which is synced using Mail for Exchange. It only shows two events from this calendar, even though there are several hundred events and I have set the option to show one year's worth of events. Any ideas on how I can debug?

Thanks for this widget! so far it works very well for me. i cant speak for anyone else, but personally id rather have a formatable date header on the widget. I would want it to say "Thursday, June 03, 2010" in plain text and remove the little icon. thanks again!

The Following User Says Thank You to MaltedVomit For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, calendar widget, shreddies