Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
^ sigh.. I wish HP produces the Pre 4

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
^ sigh.. I wish HP produces the Pre 4
I wish Nokia was to manufacture the Pre 4 for HP.

If only they had not signed that exclusivity contract with MS...

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
I had a similar problem with a xperia play from sony ericsson that had a boot problem.

It went for repair 3 times at the same place in Denmark (certified sony repair shop) andd came back twice with a broken hardware button and the boot problem still there.

Then it went to a second repairshop here in Denmark wich specializes in these kind of issues, but still came back unfixed.

Then it went to cdon.com's repair shop in Sweden and yet again came back unfixed.

The thing was that everytime it went for repair they told me they had fixed it on return, but they hadn't.

It finally went to sony ericsson repair center in Sweden but they couldn't figure out the boot problem and I ended up with my money back after owning the device for 7 month wich 3 of them it was of for repair.

I don't think it's the oem's rather the repair shops wich is pour at doing their job even when specificly told what's the issue and how and when to find it.

My wife's 4S had a mic problem and the Danish 3 operater repair guy thought it would be enough to just reset it and give it back when it was obvious that it was a hardware fualt. I let him do it and then just gave it to him to make a call wich he did and found there was still no sound and then I got a replacement with out any more attempts to fix it.

We also got the tree limit repair attempts in Denamrk, but it needs to be from the seller not just any repair shop and then you can claim a new device or a refund. Pretty need i'll say.

Op hopefully you'll get a refund.

Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan