Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Markkyboy View Post
Open the camera, take a pic, swipe right to see your newly snapped image, ....watch it rotate left 90 degrees, then back.
On what device? I can't reproduce it on J1 or X.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I tried to reproduce it on my Jolla 1 and Jolla C but without result.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, España
On my Jolla1 (x2)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
I can on XA2

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob_kouw For This Useful Post:
Curious if you recognise this: sometimes zoom does not work. Very annoying with Pure Maps or HERE. Both zooming in and out won't respond with two fingers pinch. Zooming in with double tap does work. (But then you're screwed...)

Tonight in the car I restarted home screen through Settings / Utilities, and then I was able to zoom out for a second or so. After that, again no response.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob_kouw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by rob_kouw View Post
Curious if you recognise this: sometimes zoom does not work. Very annoying with Pure Maps or HERE. Both zooming in and out won't respond with two fingers pinch. Zooming in with double tap does work. (But then you're screwed...)

Tonight in the car I restarted home screen through Settings / Utilities, and then I was able to zoom out for a second or so. After that, again no response.
I think something like this was mentioned as an Xperia 10 bug in the release notes for several releases now (look for sensors).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Something funny happens to me when receiving a call. I am not sure if it is related to the Nuuksio release on my XperiaX or just unrelated thing;

When someone calls me and I answer, it takes almost 10 seconds before the audio connects. When I call someone it works OK.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
With a (traditional) dark Ambience, the popup keys on the keyboard show white-on-white, suddenly after installing Nuuksio. Not very practical. Only light Ambiences work for typing text now.
(E.g. a long press on A shows a popup of additional characters including @. Or a long press on space bar shows available languages/keyboards.)

Can anyone confirm? I haven't done anything with any patches. I have a self adopted keyboard showing numbers on the popups of the top row, but it happens with all keyboards.

Last edited by rob_kouw; 2019-12-20 at 09:11.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob_kouw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Something funny happens to me when receiving a call. I am not sure if it is related to the Nuuksio release on my XperiaX or just unrelated thing;

When someone calls me and I answer, it takes almost 10 seconds before the audio connects. When I call someone it works OK.
not happening here with Nuuksio...(but using xperia 10+)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by rob_kouw View Post
With a (traditional) dark Ambience, the popup keys on the keyboard show white-on-white. Not very practical. Only light Ambiences work for typing text now.
(E.g. a long press on A shows a popup of additional characters including @. Or a long press on space bar shows available languages/keyboards.)

Can anyone confirm? I haven't done anything with any patches. I have a self adopted keyboard showing numbers on the popups of the top row, but it happens with all keyboards.
I am using a traditional dark ambiance and I do not have issues with popup keys while typing, they show up as light over dark.
How can you have white in the background if using dark ambience... I guess this is where the issue is ;-)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post: