Notices

Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
I definitely prefer this one to default. Thanks!

any chance of tasks widget about like this one? I would love to fill up one screen with those two nine row widgets
+1 on this! I'd love to see some kind of tasks widget!

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
There's a fix for the birthday thing. Search the forums because I can't remember it
Thanks! sorry for not using the search function..

For anyone else with this problem, here is the solution that worked for me:
The post: http://forums.internettablettalk.com...1&postcount=17
The thread: http://forums.internettablettalk.com...ad.php?t=53562
(Delete bday calendar, save, close calendar, open calendar, add bdays again. I had to save in between to make it work )

I'll state this in a small font, since I'm not sure it's this CHWidget is causing it.. I will test and see what's going on
I do have a possible bug to report:
Adding or clicking the widget made all widgets disappear, I had to add them again on all 4 desktops. I'm not sure if it's because of Calendar Home Widget.. it only happened after I did the delete/add birthday calendar trick.
Might also be because I have a lot of v0.x apps installed, still in development.

Last edited by Berserk; 2010-06-03 at 19:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to Berserk For This Useful Post:
Awesome!!! Great work.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Thanks! sorry for not using the search function..

For anyone else with this problem, here is the solution that worked for me:
The post: http://forums.internettablettalk.com...1&postcount=17
The thread: http://forums.internettablettalk.com...ad.php?t=53562
(Delete bday calendar, save, close calendar, open calendar, add bdays again. I had to save in between to make it work )

I'll state this in a small font, since I'm not sure it's this CHWidget is causing it.. I will test and see what's going on
I do have a possible bug to report:
Adding or clicking the widget made all widgets disappear, I had to add them again on all 4 desktops. I'm not sure if it's because of Calendar Home Widget.. it only happened after I did the delete/add birthday calendar trick.
Might also be because I have a lot of v0.x apps installed, still in development.
No, you are right it is a bug with this widget. I thought about this
scenario but forgot to test this. Thank you for finding this bug.

nicolai

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
I've always wanted to be able to attach pictures and/or contacts to my calendar entries. Hats off for doing what you've done, is it possible to attach pictures to an entry?

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
Originally Posted by saxen View Post
that's what i was looking for!! could you add the feature of setting visible the place of a meeting?!

i really need it, i'd like to see where's my next lesson on widget instead of open calendar(i know i'm lazy, but it's a way to minimize actions when i'm late! )
nothing about this?

I am pretty sure this has been discussed before but I cannot seem to find it; is there a way of searching the calendar. I want to know when my meeting was with Joe Bloggs. Type in Bloggs. List of all entries with Bloggs in appears. Like on the Symbian calendar on the N96.

This widget is sweet. Works pretty well. Big kudos for sorting this.

I've just noticed that this morning the date was still showing yesterdays, it was ok once I removed it from the desktop and the put it back on. Not sure if anyone else has noticed ths.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mr yoda View Post
I've just noticed that this morning the date was still showing yesterdays, it was ok once I removed it from the desktop and the put it back on. Not sure if anyone else has noticed ths.
Yes I noticed this, too. It is a bug, but I'll fix this.

regards nicolai

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
For some strange reason only birthdays are shown,. all my other appointments are not visible.

Tags
calendar, calendar widget, shreddies