I'm gonna feel a little bad if someone beats me to my favorite backgrounds, since I'm still waiting for my darling. But check out the wallpapers at www.2advanced.com. It's not a 770 friendly site (hehe...), but it's down near the bottom at "desktops".

"Neurontransmitter" is nice, so is "probe3 01". Lot's of others too.

Some pretty impressive stuff here - http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/ - though I'm not sure how well they'd trim down to 800x480...

I am looking forward for theme modding and custom icons. I browsed a littel around at the filesystem but unless we have a relase lasting for more than a month I will not change to much in the filesystem.

Originally Posted by niko
I am looking forward for theme modding and custom icons. I browsed a littel around at the filesystem but unless we have a relase lasting for more than a month I will not change to much in the filesystem.
The icons are all in the same folder as the images we're replacing.
Someone should make a small shell script to install this kind of themes... Anybody up for it? I'd do it, but programming in shell just drives me crazy!

Originally Posted by ziggamon
The icons are all in the same folder as the images we're replacing.
Someone should make a small shell script to install this kind of themes... Anybody up for it? I'd do it, but programming in shell just drives me crazy!
You should check out this topic. I posted some info about creating a custom theme there.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ New York
I put my own little creative flare into it check it out. Kind of a joke but no one i know gets it. the solitude of being a nerd.
Attached Images

You nerd. Nice font, though

Originally Posted by Chaim Sanders
I put my own little creative flare into it check it out. Kind of a joke but no one i know gets it. the solitude of being a nerd.
Shouldn't that be int main() instead of just main() :-)

Aaron

DUHHHHH...

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...&postcount=324

See Gallery for two screensnaps!

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Boston, Massachusetts
I had some spare time last night, so I worked on my rendition of everyon'e favorite penguin.

I put together 2 boot logos (replacements for the "booting nokia logo" and the "hands"). I also made a desktop to go with it.

here they are:

boot

boot-2

desktop

maybe, I'll work on some themes eventually...