Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
This is a damn hard phone to buy. Anyone have something recent that ships to Europe (Finland)? 64GB Dual Sim model is what I'm after.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
This is a damn hard phone to buy. Anyone have something recent that ships to Europe (Finland)? 64GB Dual Sim model is what I'm after.
Something like a link in post #8?

The Following User Says Thank You to maximilian1st For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maximilian1st View Post
Something like a link in post #8?
Yes, something like that. But a link that still works. At least that one for me reported, upon trying to buy, that it's out of stock. Unless I misinterpreted the message somehow.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Yes, something like that. But a link that still works. At least that one for me reported, upon trying to buy, that it's out of stock. Unless I misinterpreted the message somehow.

Back in November, I tried buying one from Sony France but they wouldn't process the order, emailling that they didn't ship to the UK.

My next port of call (ie. next cheapest at the time) was Amazon Italy who did ship. I'm a bit wary of who I buy from, and with it being a foreign language that I don't understand (I used the Chrome browser to translate the site), I made sure the seller was Amazon itself and not a marketplace seller.

So Amazon might be somewhere you can find them, though this site might be useful to you in finding a seller, but I urge you to exercise some caution to ensure you're buying from a legit seller:
https://geizhals.eu/?fs=xperia+xa2+plus&in=

BTW, please make sure you any device you buy can have it's bootloader be unlocked, as with the X, network locked devices (or those that had previously been locked) are no good to us.

How to check:
https://developer.sony.com/develop/o...otloader_guide

Last edited by mrsellout; 2019-02-01 at 21:53. Reason: bootloader warning

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
I ordered mine from imobile_us at ebay.co.uk. It seems to ship from switzerland. Should arrive in about a week.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pexi For This Useful Post:
I just followed the link and it says the seller is on holiday until the 12th of February...

As long as bluetooth is not working correctly in Sailfish I will stick to my OnePlus X.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maximilian1st For This Useful Post:
Please be aware that in link given @ Post#8 from previous buyer feedback, it would appear this Sony Xperia XA2 PLUS H4493 64Go 6Go RAM Dual Sim sourced from Hong Kong was without LTE20 (800Mhz) support.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Please be aware that in link given @ Post#8 from previous buyer feedback, it would appear this Sony Xperia XA2 PLUS H4493 64Go 6Go RAM Dual Sim sourced from Hong Kong was without LTE20 (800Mhz) support.
The buyer wrote this about it "Envoi très rapide, produit conforme, sauf pour LTE20 (800Mhz) non supporté."
And with this ends my quest for a Sony Xperia Plus H4493 64GB haha

Thank you so much @aspergerguy for this info.

The Following User Says Thank You to maximilian1st For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ CZ & US ex-(UK/France/Switzerland/Canada)
I've got mine here on ebay. It had some Asian mutation of Android, but not a big issue when one aims to Sailfish it anyways.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolda For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maximilian1st View Post
The buyer wrote this about it "Envoi très rapide, produit conforme, sauf pour LTE20 (800Mhz) non supporté."
And with this ends my quest for a Sony Xperia Plus H4493 64GB haha

Thank you so much @aspergerguy for this info.
Maybe I don't understand why LTE20 is important. To me it seems like most European countries has other bands that also H4493 support?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...orks_in_Europe