Posts: 8 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2016 @ Netherlands
Great! The opening post mentions
IF YOU HAVE USED OFFICIAL WHATSAPP CLIENT, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ON WHATSUP ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE USING AN ENCRYPTION!
But that appears to be solved then. re-registering is not that big a deal.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
i've got the same problem, in some groups i don't receive any message from some people, they are android users, from others yes (always android)

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Sweden
Registration error
Reason:
Server response was: old_version
Guess we cant re-register anymore?
Just checking to see if it is something i missed... I have no problem with patience, but waiting for the software to perhaps be fixed, if it was me screwing something up... No point.

Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
Guess we cant re-register anymore?
Just checking to see if it is something i missed... I have no problem with patience, but waiting for the software to perhaps be fixed, if it was me screwing something up... No point.
Did this happen with latest version 1.3.1?

Hello guys...

i'd like to inform that I recently I've updated my whatsup e started working suddenly, considering that i didn't registered when i read that wouldn't work after using in another OS. ( mine last cell was a Lumia 920 that got eletrical damage in its motherboard).

that's it.
tks

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Hungary
does the project still use transifex translations?

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Works as a charm after updating 1.2.9 to 1.3.1.

Thank you, developers/maintainers!

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by fiat1100d View Post
Did this happen with latest version 1.3.1?
I have to admit that it was more then likely user error on my part. The warehouse didn't show a later version number, so i was still on 1.2.9.
Last night something or another made the "search for updates" feature seam apparently broken, so i went through all the appz manually and enabled the repo's, if they were possible to enable. And this morning there was a bunch of completed updates, and re-registering works. My phone has been exploding the latest few hours, so sometimes i guess you really should be careful with what you wish for ;- )

Last edited by Mr B; 2016-02-01 at 17:08.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Hi all,

This is the 1st time I use Whatsup, I have received the code by SMS (xxx-xxx) I have entered it manually to register, and an error occured (registation code is invalid).

Any clue, do I need to enter the code with the dash or without ?

A++

I am also missing some group messages and my whatsup client seems to stop other users from posting in the groups that I am a member of.

The Following User Says Thank You to kayaman_00 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup