Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yep, still pending!
You're like that other ranting dude. Have you contacted PayPal directly to remedy these issues?

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Not sure about Android N but Samsung's version of multiwindows is pretty good. Even on my Tab Pro 8.4, which is two years old.
I believe the tablet version of the multiwindow system is more similar to Samsung's implementation.

Originally Posted by nh1402 View Post
I believe the tablet version of the multiwindow system is more similar to Samsung's implementation.
Slight differences; but somewhat similar. The list of apps that can do split screen easily is actually quite a bit more, but it scales weird whereas Samsung's implementation seems to scale nicely.

Youtube would perhaps be the one to test. No horizontal scroll on the Samsung implementation whereas there's "some" in Android N on my Nexus 6 and on my Nexus 9 tablet.

But... it's all beta. So it'll hopefully get better soon.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You're like that other ranting dude. Have you contacted PayPal directly to remedy these issues?
What? I was answering a question.
I was planning to but pichlo suggested that it would fix itself by waiting.

Also, Im looking for option of full refund(optional for user, not jolla). Not 99% or less so I can wait.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-23 at 17:55.

What? I was answering a question.
I was planning to but pichlo suggested that it would fix itself by waiting.

Also, Im looking for option of full refund(optional for user, not jolla). Not 99% or less so I can wait.
Waiting for it to "fix itself" is applicable for the first 72 or so hours. I think you're well past that and I would suggest now is the time to inquire. It's quick, you'll have an answer, you'll not have to wait any longer for a reason as to why it's still pending.

Looking for a full refund yet unwilling to inquire about the half refund that you already have? Sounds like you just want to continue bitching and moaning. Look above, try above. It might lessen your wait on the half you have.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Waiting for it to "fix itself" is applicable for the first 72 or so hours. I think you're well past that and I would suggest now is the time to inquire. It's quick, you'll have an answer, you'll not have to wait any longer for a reason as to why it's still pending.

Looking for a full refund yet unwilling to inquire about the half refund that you already have? Sounds like you just want to continue bitching and moaning. Look above, try above. It might lessen your wait on the half you have.
Ok. Thanks. 72 hours. CHECK! I Will contact jolla. Basically don't want to talk with the scamers at PayPal.

Anyone else stuck in pending before I start sending mails?

No. Contact PayPal. They're the ones that have the money still in pending mode. Jolla has sent the money, PayPal seems to be the bottleneck.

Sort it out with PayPal. Understand?

Just saw your edit.

You don't want to call PayPal? That's on you. Then understand that you have a way to fix it and you've decided not to do so. But also understand that I don't really want to hear about your hardships because your decisions made it worse.

Last edited by gerbick; 2016-05-23 at 19:06.

No. Contact PayPal. They're the ones that have the money still in pending mode. Jolla has sent the money, PayPal seems to be the bottleneck.

Sort it out with PayPal. Understand?
Contacted paypal. Will see IF I ever see that money...

So whats up with the refund?
1. Jolla Dident want to pay paypal extra fees for the refund.
X. Paypal like some more info about me to release the money.
2. Money is gone in cyber space.

Lols. This guy got a full refund. Maybe he got my money...
https://together.jolla.com/question/...tablet-refund/

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-23 at 19:28.

So whats up with the refund?
1. Jolla Dident want to pay paypal extra fees for the refund.
X. Paypal like some more info about me to release the money.
2. Money is gone in cyber space.
3. Dave999 decided to put money into a crowd funded campaign, which in itself is a gamble.
4. Dave999 has yet to own up to making that decision and thus accepted the implicit outcomes, which include failure.
5. Dave999 had yet to contact PayPal, wanted to stay being a torn in Jolla's side while not taking it upon himself to try to sort out the true issue: Why is his money in PayPal still pending.
6. Dave999 just wants to be seen, heard and meanwhile doesn't want to resolve what he has the power to resolve.
7. Dave999 will inevitably spout out this continued foolishness and blame people for his own gamble.

I'm sure I could keep going; but unlike Dave999, I have restraint.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
72 hours may be applicable in Gerbickland but, as I said before, it can take well over a week to transfer money to places like Russia. I know, I have done it before. Dave received his notification on 17th. A week from then will be tomorrow. Contacting PayPal can never hurt but I would not start panicking before Friday.

About 99 or 100%: PayPal charges for receiving money but not in the case of refunds. In fact they reverse the charges paid in the first place, so even Jolla will get a few pennies back. Our little Davey should be OK.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund