Hi All

I dont suppose Nokia will ever release them, but I am asking if anyone maybe from Noka, Jolla or a dev has the tools that would enable us to extract and repackaged the firmware for the N9 / N950 please make them availbale to us. This would enable us to be able to modify the firmware and allow modders and devs to make our amazing phones even better as we will proably never recieve any more firmware updates from Nokia. So anyone that may have access to the tools please could you make them available to us.

Regards

Adam

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I don't mean to interrupt your party but are you going to be the one who will mod the firmware files?

If the devs here knew it was possible wouldnt they have already done it?

Lastly, i would refer you to rainisto's post which was on a thread titled "unpack firmware": http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...61&postcount=4 Read thro' the whole thread and you will get all your answers...

Isn't it easier to search, read and discover instead of starting a new thread which is not helpful to you as you will not be modding the fw?

Edit: Firmware updates don't need you to unpack the fw so a CSSU-type implementation is already in discussion if you searched it out...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-08-01 at 11:53.