Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I do checking my email more than 20times aday right now may be 500times

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Amazon Ran out of Stock for the pre-order again. By what I've heard. Amazon get NOKIA to directly managing their stocking and shipping. Nokia USA playing monopoly with us all.

A delay expected again. Very upsetting news

Hello,

I'm sorry there's a delay shipping your order. Unexpected changes in supply occasionally increase the time it takes to prepare and ship your order, we certainly didn't expect that this would happen.

Looking into your order, I see that Nokia N900 Unlocked Phone is back-ordered. Rest assured that we are working hard to get this item and ship it as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that your item may be available via an Amazon Marketplace seller (you'll be able to see if this is the case by conducting a normal product search on Amazon.com). If one of our partner sellers has the item, feel free to cancel your outstanding order and place a new one with Marketplace merchant.

When this item is back in stock, we'll ship it out to you as soon as we can and we won't charge you for the order until then. We'll send you an e-mail letting you know when your order is under way.

If you haven't received a shipment confirmation by December 10, 2009, let us know by visiting the URL below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contac...my-stuff.html/

If you'd rather cancel your order, I understand. To cancel your order, go to the URL below and click the "Need to cancel an item?" button:

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
Yet I'm waiting since September...
not anymore. My unit arrived about 20 mins ago. So I have 2 N900's in hand at the moment.

Now I can begin my plot to TAKE OVER THE GALAXY! BUAHAHAHAHAHAH! AAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!

My phone will be delivered today. Everytime I hear the elevator go up I think that it is the UPS guy. It's killing me

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Slovenia
My phone will be delivered on monday. (and then I repeat that sentence 10 times, knock on anything wooden in the room and pray for mercy)

Got mine yesterday .. I'm lovin' it

Still nothing in belgium.. anyone from belgium got any yet?

wow this thread is still alive
I feel so sorry for you guys who still waiting
I know it's pain in the ***** to wait while everyone have it

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
i started to post a pic of me with my TWO N900's, but thought better of it. heheh... Patience, folks