Posts: 73 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Germany
Hi All,

just to share my findings.
Im using the Original NOKIA BH-103 Bluetooth Headset with the N900. Not this many functions only one main button for anserwing and endig a call an Volume Keys for the Headset (not reacting with the Device)
But the Sound itself is just great for Music. Good sound, clear bass.
Im very happy with it.

And the best so cheap in Germany or Europe in General over Amazon for just 26 Euro included Shipment

Link Amazon:
http://www.amazon.de/Nokia-BH-103-Bl...5213456&sr=8-1

Link Europe NOKIA:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-product...headset-bh-103

BR

Wolfpac

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Maine
Originally Posted by wolfpac72 View Post
Hi All,

just to share my findings.
Im using the Original NOKIA BH-103 Bluetooth Headset with the N900. Not this many functions only one main button for anserwing and endig a call an Volume Keys for the Headset (not reacting with the Device)
But the Sound itself is just great for Music. Good sound, clear bass.
Im very happy with it.

BR

Wolfpac
I am using one as well and I do like it except for its annoying habit of beeping four or five times every time I answer the phone. Do you have that problem as well?

Thanks,
Fred

P.S. I know I posted this question on the bluetooth headset problem thread but I am just covering my bases.

Originally Posted by jaark View Post
I can't seem to find out anywhere but what actual (buttons) controls are there on the DS220? I can only make out one, maybe two buttons on the pictures on the SE site so I can't really see how it would be good to control music.

I agree that the MW600 looks interesting.
I bought the MW600, 59€ in a consumer electronics retail shop in Germany.

I sounds great, and everything works fine... except that sometimes, when reconnecting the headset, the sound is not sent to the bluetooth device. The headset icon is shown in the phone, but the music is played through the n900's speakers.
The workaround is going to the bluetooth paired devices, select the MW600, edit, and then press the buttons "disconnect" and "connect". Deleting/repairing fixes it too.

Does anybody know a way to fix this issue?

The SonyEricsson MW600 is a cool hi-fi Bluetooth music reciever with exceptional functionality. What sets it apart from the rest of the competition is the OLED screen, and the touch-sensitive volume control. The OLED while switched of looks akin to the chrome front.
I didnt want to copy past the whole thing here so read more about the bluetooth set here.

If you're not in the market for fake leather cases you might want to check out this red noreve leather case for our nokia n900
The only drawback is the smell, I feel nausea when I get that awefull dead smell.

Last edited by di1in; 2011-10-16 at 03:56.

Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
I want a USB-Hub to Bluetooth Dongle!
Like this?
http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/...0382&CatId=312