all the data that's supposed to be is there ... still the Cellular Data ~ Internet is disabled.

Last edited by beobachter; 2016-06-20 at 00:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to beobachter For This Useful Post:
PSA for those of you wanting to test out 2.0.2.45: HA middleware needs a rebuild.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
Yesterday I've installed the 2.0.2.45 version, the only bad thing I've encountered is the lock screen not working, I only see a "charging animation", but swiping normally, I can access to home screen. Is there any quick fix for it?
Isn't still possible to install Android apps?
Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
Isn't still possible to install Android apps?
This will NEVER happen, because Alien Dalvik is not a free software.

But with sfdroid, you can run a full Android within SFOS, and so run Android apps.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by romu View Post
This will NEVER happen, because Alien Dalvik is not a free software.

But with sfdroid, you can run a full Android within SFOS, and so run Android apps.
About that, I tried building standard CM12.1 yesterday took an age so had to cancel it, will build first thing after I get back from work today, providing Sailfish works with that as a base without sfdroid patches, then patching can commence.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post:
I've tried to install sfdroid through the guide on wiki.merproject but I don't know if it works or if it's installed, because when I type pkcon refresh, the process always stops at 96% giving me an error

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
I've tried to install sfdroid through the guide on wiki.merproject but I don't know if it works or if it's installed, because when I type pkcon refresh, the process always stops at 96% giving me an error
If you have installed zypper, try devel-su zypper refresh, it might give you more useful output. Packagekit isn't always that helpful.

Of course, if you haven't installed zypper and you can't install it because of the packagekit problem, then that might be useless advice

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
I have gave the command "zypper refresh" and then "version --dup", I've got always the same error.
I send an image.

Anyone who updated to 2.0.2.45 (on the cm11 base build): do you have a working camera? Asking for us 12.1 users

Edit: nvm ^. Also, status update:

lbt was kind enough to give me access to the mer obs, so I cloned nemo:testing:hw:lge:hammerhead and am (finally) almost done updating it for cm12.1. I'll be doing builds off home projects, so we'll have a nice playground with easy update paths.

Sorry it took me so long, but it might be just in time -- awesome job piggz! https://twitter.com/adampigg/status/746091598182776832

Edit2: finally got a chance to play around with 2.0.2.45 builds a bit. I really don't recommend using these unreleased early access versions, even in new builds. Many packages are older than in 2.0.1.11, making me believe these are really only meant to be internal builds possibly for specific topics.
Even when doing fresh builds with building middleware against 2.0.2.45, there are many other issues (no radio, no camera, glitchy audio, possibly more). By the time this stuff goes official, we'll be able to do real otas.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-06-25 at 06:23.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
My hammerhead's vibrator is dead. Could someone who's willing to test (and who has multirom + enough free space) run this 12.1 build to see if vibrate works? It can just be run as an additional rom. I've attempted to switch to the memless driver using onyx as a guide.

[removed link]

Edit: blueslee is testing now. Thank you
Edit2: just reverting the driver for now so I can get on with OBS stuff. Keeping and pushing the branches for later development.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-06-26 at 07:53.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post: