Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sarpsborg, Norway
Originally Posted by Evert View Post
Any others out here, besides eiffel & REMFwhoopitydo, who have the Qubits Hybrid armour model?
It almost seems to good to be true for a price like that...

I was originally waiting out for the Martin Fields screen cover, but am now seriously considering the Qubits one...
Forgot to check: How easy is it to access the various buttons & holes on the N900 when it's inside the Qubits?

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
I got my cheap 3€ rubberized hard plastic case today. Its perfect to be so cheap.

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice
Originally Posted by youth View Post
I'm not so sure about that since I just placed an order shipped to the US from protectionfilms24 & it seems to have gone through fine. I would hope their system would automatically reject orders before they're placed if they can't ship to a certain destination plus they also have USD as viewable currency. So assuming all it ok they're much less expensive then going through amazon UK which is asking $20 for 1 DQC-160 versus $13 through protectionfilms24. Difference is because of free shipping with protectionfilms24.
i guess they just added usd recently then

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sarpsborg, Norway
Originally Posted by mele View Post
I got my cheap 3€ rubberized hard plastic case today. Its perfect to be so cheap.
Which one is that? The Qubits one?

slickdeals.net posted this

Zagg.com offers 50% off all invisibleSHIELD Products on their site today. Shipping is free if you spend $30 or more, otherwise it starts at $2.99.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damageinc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Originally Posted by Evert View Post
Which one is that? The Qubits one?
this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-MATTE-CA...ht_2449wt_1167

The phone fits snugly in the stock G1 pouch, which has a nice lining for keeping the screen clean. A good buy if you can find one on ebay.

Hey guys,

I just ordered:
Silicone Case for Nokia N900 (Black)
and
Rubberized Hard Case for Nokia N900 - (Black)

So I could compare the two, Ill write up a review once I get them and test them out.

AM

This one is also pretty nice, even thought itīs silly expansive for a piece of plasic.
Just the screen or full body cover.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
I just received my sleeve w/ pocket from SF Bags as well. Does yours fit your n900 perfectly flush? Mine seems way too big, considering that they advise customers not to worry if the sleeve seems too small (as it is supposed to stretch out to fit in time).

In any case, Gary's customer service is as advertised: absolutely top-notch. He asked me to take some pictures of the n900 in the sleeve so that he can see if they can get a better fitting one for me.
My pouch from sfbags fits perfect, and does not fall out when held upside down unless shaken. I ordered the one with the pocket but if I had to do it again I would order without the pocket.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector