Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ greater manchester
i lost my stylus .how can i get a new one.plz help me i am worried

well, just lost my stylus.

Im guessing it fell out when I reached to unplug the headset while it was along side my waist, since I added the turn-off media player once headset disconnects I stopped having to bring the entire unit in front of my face to manually stop the audio in crowded areas or when walking. since it is placed right at the edge by the headphone jack I am pretty sure while I was blindly feeling for the side pouch it pryed loose slid right out. all the while i simply grasp at the case at all times making sure the phone is there.

Posts: 269 | Thanked: 1,096 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere already - replacement N900 stylus now advertised on eBlag

x3 from Hong Kong

x10 from Hong Kong

x1 from UK

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ The Netherlands
Or you could just use a bio-growable built-in fingernail stylus...
Attached Images

Last edited by danielronde; 2010-02-16 at 18:32. Reason: double image...

The Following User Says Thank You to danielronde For This Useful Post:
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 304 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Milton Keynes, UK
Originally Posted by danielronde View Post
awesome! I actually LOL'ed at that. well done sir!

Originally Posted by danielronde View Post
True that. But I was discovering how nice it was to feel precise in scrolling/clicking with the stylus in oppose of the fingernail, plus the added fact that the screen needs less wiping (if one ever does wipe it on occasion).

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by epninety View Post
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere already - replacement N900 stylus now advertised on eBlag

x3 from Hong Kong

x10 from Hong Kong

x1 from UK

YOU ARE THEEE MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN just bought a 10 pack

The Following User Says Thank You to felbutss For This Useful Post:
I still have my stylus, it's just a case of simple conditioning - if I don't use/need it at the moment, I put it back in N900, NOT on the table/sofa/other place. It might be cumbersome at times, but after a while it becomes subconscious effort, and at least I won't lose it somewhere by mistake.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Stockholm
I lost my stylus within a few days. But anything pointy can be used as a stylus, so it's not a big problem. On my desk I've got a pack of toothpicks that I use instead of the stylus. In fact, the toothpicks are better than the original stylus. They're more precise and accurate, they're smaller, they're much cheaper and you can buy 100-packs of new ones just about anywhere.

i never lost stylus, except i was drunk in japan and finally did.

i take little (but some) pleasure in knowing that while i cant get a replacement in japan, i also cant get one by being in the states. what is nokia smoking to not sell spares?

i will try shaving down some bamboo, but its tough to do do without a model on hand.

Tags
get one from ebay eos