Well, yet another woot-off is here. If you don't have enough in the way of SDs, IEMs, iPhone accessories of no obvious NIT connectability, and other carp for your tablet, you should stay up all night trying to buy stuff.

You might also find completely non-tablet related stuff that's really worth buying; then again, maybe you'll buy tablet-related stuff that's completely non-worth finding.

Or you could go get some sleep, while someone else gets all the good stuff. See if I care.

Happy wooting; I expect to spend tomorrow in the lab, with the sweet song of the mywoot.net chanticleer ringing through my headphones. (And I'm not telling how late I'll be up tonight, if only because I really don't know yet...)

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
As of now I've watched it for an hour, prices are near full retail, woot is going downhill.
/edit - snagged 3 leak frogs for a friend, they were only on for 1min 20 sec.
PLEASE use the Wiki

Last edited by gemniii42; 2008-09-23 at 14:19.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
Benson --

You need to paypal me 10 bucks, just in case the BOC shows up. I wouldn't want to miss another one, but my paypal account is at 0.00, so...

why Benson? well, because he's the third person to mention it to me so far this morning, and I've only been up for 2 hours! He earns the "rubbing it in award" and so must pay the penalty. It's pure coincidence that the penalty is sufficient to cover paypal transfer fees and have $8.00 left over for 3xBOC. Pure coincidence. Really.

Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Well, yet another woot-off is here. If you don't have enough in the way of SDs, IEMs, iPhone accessories of no obvious NIT connectability, and other carp for your tablet, you should stay up all night trying to buy stuff.

You might also find completely non-tablet related stuff that's really worth buying; then again, maybe you'll buy tablet-related stuff that's completely non-worth finding.

Or you could go get some sleep, while someone else gets all the good stuff. See if I care.

Happy wooting; I expect to spend tomorrow in the lab, with the sweet song of the mywoot.net chanticleer ringing through my headphones. (And I'm not telling how late I'll be up tonight, if only because I really don't know yet...)
I like Woot-offs. There's usually something I can buy. LOL.

I bought 3 8GB flash drives and 3 of the 2GB SD cards

There's always something you can buy. There's usually something you can buy without feeling too bad about it later.

Yeah, most of the stuff aren't really great deals, but there's always something or other. And it gives me something to do, to further distract me from what I ought to get done. :/

Originally Posted by briand View Post
Benson --

You need to paypal me 10 bucks, just in case the BOC shows up. I wouldn't want to miss another one, but my paypal account is at 0.00, so...

why Benson? well, because he's the third person to mention it to me so far this morning, and I've only been up for 2 hours! He earns the "rubbing it in award" and so must pay the penalty. It's pure coincidence that the penalty is sufficient to cover paypal transfer fees and have $8.00 left over for 3xBOC. Pure coincidence. Really.
Heh. I posted it early; you owe everyone on itT $10 for having the nerve to talk to two people before you skimmed the itT posts.

BoC just went, while I was away from my desk. Fortunately, I had my N800 along; unfortunately, I didn't get in anyhow. Maybe on account of the poor wireless coverage, maybe on account of the low-powered CPU (I need a Cortex!), or maybe just bad luck.

I scored Blogging Old CEO X 3!

YAY!