Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by ejjoman View Post
See my post above - I had the same issue as andreas1.
0.2.0 didn't fix this, but now with 0.2.2 it is much better.
multiple notifications anf multiple sound are different issues

Is it possible to have your app ignore notifications from specific android apps? While it works really well with whatsapp for example, it makes listening to android spotify a frustrating experience as you get multiple notifications while playing a track (making the music fade out).

yes, blacklist and whitelist are planned for next update

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I would like to disable sound notifications, as I already activated them inside Android Dalvik (like Jolla suggested via Zedge app). Now I get double sound notifications

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
I would like to disable sound notifications, as I already activated them inside Android Dalvik (like Jolla suggested via Zedge app). Now I get double sound notifications
wait for UPDATE+1 as next UPDATE already in progress of testing current features, and all new ideas can't be included

Hello and thanks for great app.

I noticed that after installing this app all android notifications are playing the sound. I mean this is basically the point but for example I want to mute whattsapp group messages but normal messages I want to hear. But now mute is not working. So bling bling sound every 5 seconds is pretty annoying:P Is it possible to add some features in the next updates?

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by j4mppa View Post

I noticed that after installing this app all android notifications are playing the sound. I mean this is basically the point but for example I want to mute whattsapp group messages but normal messages I want to hear. But now mute is not working. So bling bling sound every 5 seconds is pretty annoying:P Is it possible to add some features in the next updates?
Do people ever listen?

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by j4mppa View Post

For this case absolutely no. Application can't know if this is notification for muted contact or not.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
For this case absolutely no. Application can't know if this is notification for muted contact or not.
I see, thank you.

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Do people ever listen?
Hello you did not seem to understand my question. however coderus understood what I was talking about, answered that it is not possible for reason and thats it. end of discussion. No need for you to start whining...

Tags
aliendalvik, notifications