Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Anyone getting their card declined?
Keep getting rejected with my Citi doublecash MasterCard. I may have to call them
Mine was rejected too (Visa), the only way was to use a third party account with an aggregating card that I can use to pay from multiple bank accounts (Mastercard). I have not tried with a "normal" Mastercard, didn't have mine with me, but I doubt the issue is specific to any type anyway. The issue was with the actual date of payment, probably because we don't pay today but just commit to allow the future payment.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-07-31 at 18:30.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
I paid with Visa, no issues here.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Unfortunately "Scandinavian qwerty will not be available." - I was hoping that too...

https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/s...se/#post-24463
Thanks! Can't believe I missed that post.
Paid mine now, will just have to make it work.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hagiz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I've also paid. No problems here.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Unfortunately "Scandinavian qwerty will not be available." - I was hoping that too...

https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/s...se/#post-24463
Few days I also asked Fxtec customer support about the scandic layout, and got this answer:
Keyboards layouts for the Pro1 are introduced depending on the demand we receive in a specific region. Unfortunately, we do not currently have plans to make Scandinavian layouts, however, this might change in future. Of course, you will still be able to use a Scandinavian layout on the virtual keyboard, and/or only use the physical slider for typing in English.
As most of us Scandinavian fanatics are willing to get their Pro1's as soon as possible and thus will accept QWERTY or QWERTZ if Scandinavian is not available, I'm afraid that there will not be enough demand for Scandic layout in the future either. I just did pay my QWERTZ Pro1, so I don't really think I'd buy a second unit even if they decided to provide scandic layout. And I think this will be the situation with most of us.

PS. As I mostly type in Finnish, I don't see much point on having physical keyboard just for occasional English typing

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
can't you guys just write without those special characters? I mean the right way here is "čevapćići" but even with all the "c"s it would do just fine

The Following User Says Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
They added a lot of FAQs to the preorder screen and updated some of the existing ones too.
2 year warranty is crazy. I'm super pumped about that

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
can't you guys just write without those special characters? I mean the right way here is "čevapćići" but even with all the "c"s it would do just fine
In Finland we have just ä, ö and å. While it is understandable for the reader if you use just a and o instead, it is far from being same. And it looks just like what it is: writing Finnish with American keyboard. As said, it is easily understandable, but still it isn't something I'd like to pay 650€ for. For me, the whole point on having physical keyboard is that I don't have to use on-screen keyboard. So the keyboard should provide everything I need and if it doesn't, there's no much point of having it at all.

Just for curiosity, In Finland we have a nice word "älämölö", pronounced as [ælæmœlœ] and it means the noise made by a bunch of people talking out loud. If you write it without scandic letters, it looks like "alamolo" and the meaning is something like "dick down there"

Last edited by Koiruus; 2019-07-31 at 19:13. Reason: added quote

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
In Norwegian the Æ, Ø and Å are used in a lot of words, you could write AE, OE and AA in emergencies, I sometimes do that when I'm out of the country and unable to change the keyboard layout, but it's a pain to type and annoying to read.

The letter Å is a very common letter(my mother's name even starts with it). On it's own Å means "to", like "to do". Obviously it's used a lot, and two A's can never replace it, even though a Norwegian would understand what you mean(they would also understand you don't have access to a scandic keyboard and assume you are abroad.

Last edited by hagiz; 2019-07-31 at 19:30. Reason: typos, grammar

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hagiz For This Useful Post:
Changed my order to QWERTZ, those extra letters will work as ÆØÅ for me, and I'll just type Y with the Z. I'm the only user anyway so it will probably be alright.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hagiz For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit