Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
ok , go in the settings under the widget size & position portion there are two options for background , try them
I tried those but it didn't seem to make any change at all. It should be those options but there is no difference regardless of what image I put in there.

And yes the images I want to use are alredy in my /home/user/.queenbeecons folder

Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
Ok I have done all that and created the short cuts that I want, but how do I change their 'clicked/pressed' background?

I know how to set the main background to any image I want, I have done that. But when I click the widget, I want it to have an effect, like a button pressed effect on the current N900 app shortcuts. Exactly like that.

I have the image for it and I know QBW can do it, I just don't know how. Please help me
http://wiki.maemo.org/Queen_BeeCon_W...ress_Animation
is the key to your FX
see http://wiki.maemo.org/Queen_BeeCon_W..._Dialer_Widget
for an example

Be warned, however, that app gets lauched very quickly and you might not be able to see the press animation unless you put some delay (sleep 1) after click

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
http://wiki.maemo.org/Queen_BeeCon_W...ress_Animation
is the key to your FX
see http://wiki.maemo.org/Queen_BeeCon_W..._Dialer_Widget
for an example

Be warned, however, that app gets lauched very quickly and you might not be able to see the press animation unless you put some delay (sleep 1) after click
thanks no no no yes , for the help
hope to see this thread going on with your help

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
hi guys.... i tried to put /usr/share/applications/desktop/kasvopus...
in the command that you posted earlier for apps, and it still doesnt work... any ideas?

Originally Posted by n900 lover View Post
hi guys.... i tried to put /usr/share/applications/desktop/kasvopus...
in the command that you posted earlier for apps, and it still doesnt work... any ideas?
ammm , can you please explain a bit about the problem ?
like what do you want ?
and what happend ?

so i did this......put this command in qbw: dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"<application name here>"..... and where it says application name i put kasvopus.desktop or kasvopus on its own but nothing happened. i checked the boxes that say click, desktop and sight on yes and still nothing. can you see if ive done anything wrong?

and do i leave the "<>" in and put the name of app between them? cos thats what i did.

so i did this......put this command in qbw: dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"<application name here>"..... and where it says application name i put kasvopus.desktop or kasvopus on its own but nothing happened. i checked the boxes that say click, desktop and sight on yes and still nothing. can you see if ive done anything wrong?
ok first of all , check if you have entered kasvopus only , because .desktop will not work .
and second check if osso is there with kasvopus or not .
and if osso is not there then

dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"kasvopus"

should work .

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
look at the command i have posted , this is how you use the command with the name .

Originally Posted by eefo View Post
ok first of all , check if you have entered kasvopus only , because .desktop will not work .
and second check if osso is there with kasvopus or not .
and if osso is not there then

dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"kasvopus"

should work .
thank you that worked!

thank you that worked!
hi 5 :P :P

Tags
it's noob tym:p