Hi all

Looking for a bit of urgent help, my 2 year old son just come running in to me with my N900 and it has an enter lock code screen on it now

I have no idea what he has done nor do I know what code he has put it

If I click away from the lock code part of the screen I have the option to turn the phone off which I have just done

Now I have turned the phone back on, it comes on with the Enter lock code screen and I cant get any further than that

Is there any way I can get back into my phone at all?

Thanks in advance

12345 is the default lock code.

I have tried 12345 and 123456 and a number I had previously set when I first got the phone, but I turned off the locking feature as it was annoying to have to type it in all of the time lol

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West London, UK
Unfortunately I can't be of any help for finding the correct number, but just wanted to mention that I don't think even reflashing will reset the lock code. (It's mentioned specifically in the reflashing Wiki.)

Should you not be able to get back in and need to grab some data off the phone, though, if you connect it in USB mode it may still appear as a Mass Storage device.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Didnt you changed that code?just try 01234,012345,12345.............hope that could help

Thanks for the help

Im back in the phone now

When I said I previously had used a lock code I thought I had used 8 digits as it wouldnt let me use 4 that I wanted to use, then I remembered I used the 4 I wanted to use and added a 0 to the end, so back in the phone now

I did try with the USB cable and you dont even get the option to connect, the led lights wouldnt even come on with the mains charger plugged in too, so not even sure if it charges without the unlock code, which wouldnt make sense as you can charge a phone that is switched off