Hi All,

I've been tempted by the dark side again. So the N810 is up for sale on eBay. I'll be sticking the N82 on there as well at some point if anyone is interested in that.

Full details over at :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110296605428

Only on offer to persons in the UK (unless you are willing to pay by bank transfer and the extra shipping).

Details :

Purchased from Play.com (despatched 18/12/2007). This is a UK model, and comes with a 2 Year Nokia Warranty. So you have more that 12 months of warranty left.

Unit is in excellent condition. I've installed a screen protector on it from Day 1. Still on there.

Got the original box, 2 styluses, Mains Charger, USB Cable, Headphones, Pouch, Get Started Guide. All of which normally come in the box when you purchase it. I can't find a software CD at the moment (not sure if there was one). I'll include it if I find it. But to be honest you are better off downloading latest version off the Nokia website.

3 Batteries (2 spare). 2 are genuine Nokia and one is a compatible. You get something like 1/2 to 2/3 the life out of the compatible, so it's still worth having. Good thing about these batteries is that they are really slim, so you can just slip a spare one in your wallet for longer trips.

External Battery Charger, so you don't have to keep swapping Batteries out just to charge them.

Wayfinder Sat Nav Subscription Including Traffic/Camera Updates till Jan 2011. The GPS used to be quite poor on these units, till the latest A-GPS fix from Nokia. This has made a huge improvement and now it gets a lock in seconds rather than minutes.

Car Charger (critical if using Sat Nav alot)

In addition to the Standard Mounting Kit that comes with it, I've got a Heavy Duty Arkon Suction Arm that I've adapted for it. This lets you use the standard mount without sticking holes in the dash etc.

I've also got a standard phone holder that work with the Suction Arm as well (forgot to include it in the eBay picture). You can leave the Arm attached to the windscreen and swap between the two. It's also useful when you are parking in a dodgy area, since you can hide the N810 mount and put the standard phone holder on. That way you are less likely yo get someone breaking in to see of you left the SatNav in the glove box. The N810 fits in the pocket quite well, but you arn't going to be around to explain all that...

Been updated to Diablo OS and it installed the 2 'on the fly' updates to it without incident.

Can't think of anything else...

Zuber

Last edited by Zuber; 2008-10-07 at 16:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zuber For This Useful Post:
Now Sold !!!

Many thanks to you all for the great forum. I may well be back in the future when Step 5 is finally with us and perfection has been achieved. In the meantime, the dark side summons

Zuber