Notices

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by annaelina View Post
Hmm. I tried 'Delete everything', deleted the app and removed the .whatsapp folder in /home/nemo/, reinstalled and registered but now I can't seem to sync any contacts. I can still see the groups that I belong to but I'm not able to add contacts one by one or sync the entire phonebook. Did I mess something up?

And when I try to send a message with my other phone, it only arrives after I disconnect and reconnect. And when I try to reply my message isn't delivered. So I guess the original problem wasn't fixed :/
That is definately weird situation. I'm sorry I have no other suggestions at this point than resetting the device.

I hope some other in here can help you out.

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Probably a permission problem. Try to add '/usr/bin/harbour-mitakuuluu,p' to /usr/share/mapplauncherd/privileges.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@annaelina do you have contacts from your phonebook when clicking "Add contacts"?

@coderus: Yep, I can browse through my address book when I select 'Add contacts'. Somehow most contacts are displayed multiple times, first only as numbers, then with the name and then some even for a third time in a consequent list. When I select 'Sync all phonebook', it just goes back to my conversation list and nothing happens. Same if I try to add contacts one by one. It seems like a contact is added to the list if I receive a message from them. Like my work phone number from which I received a message, is now in the list along with the groups.

@tiempjuuh: I'm not quite sure how to do that but I'll see if I can figure it out However that's only related to not being able to add contacts, right? Or could it have something to do with not being able to send (and receive) messages too? Thanks!

Selecting "Load media files to Gallery", downloads them into '/Whatsapp' folder instead of '/Pictures/Whatsapp/'. Also, that setting is not saved upon exiting. If I de-select it and close the app, it's selected again when I open it again. v 0.2-10.

@annaelina all contacts presented as numbers, you can choose only some numbers to sync. you can easily check your Phonebook and notice same content

but. i cant help you until you didnt send me application logfile.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Back at the Meamo forums!

Finally installed Sailfish on my Nexus 4 as I wanted working voice calls and other things.

After the install I installed Mitakuuluu right away and it's working like a charm! Keep it up

Great to see a big update incoming Can't wait!

while waiting for the update, i found that rolling back to version 2.5 makes MK usable again, without needing to reset anything

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp