Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I bought this unit on Amazon as a nice refurb in Dec. 2011.
It is in very nice condition, looks new, no damages, everything works.

Original box includes N900, earbud headset, cleaning cloth, manual, software CD, AC charger, two USB to mini-USB cables --- but no video-out cable.

Good, solid USB socket; always used with filed-down USB connector for gentle connection with no strain.

Always used with screen protector on. Mostly used indoors. The Zagg screen protector can be changed with a new one that comes with the OtterBox package.

No dead pixels.

The phone is flashed and ready to go.

Extras include:

Brand New OtterBox case with extra screen protector.

PowerGen Rapid Universal Charger. Charges the BL-5J battery externally from 110/220VAC or 12VDC, including adapters for other devices.

2 Extra BL-5J batteries.

Issues:

The only issue the phone has is an intermittent tendency to sometimes reboot itself, usually when trying to turn the phone off, which has been since I first purchased it.

Price reduced to $88.00, including free UPS or Fedex ground shipping within the USA; pay with PayPal.

See photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1124984...7639024076546/

Last edited by robert37; 2014-06-02 at 05:15. Reason: price change

I'm interested, but I currently only have about $100USD on my paypal, so you may have to wait a bit on that, although if interested, I do have Bitcoin, and various other currencies to supplement that.

Last edited by ShadowOfScales; 2014-03-02 at 02:49.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ShadowOfScales View Post
I'm interested, but I currently only have about $100USD on my paypal, so you may have to wait a bit on that, although if interested, I do have Bitcoin, and various other currencies to supplement that.
Thanks, but I'll wait for the Paypal.