Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Why is there frustration in the air?
[offtopic]
I really don't know... maybe a long wait, delays and more delays ... There is no monthly camera phone competition... My car is broken... Prices are rising... Boss is stupid... etc...
[/offtopic]

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
[offtopic]
I really don't know... maybe a long wait, delays and more delays ... There is no monthly camera phone competition... My car is broken... Prices are rising... Boss is stupid... etc...
[/offtopic]
How can anyone let trivial things like that affect you?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

How can anyone let trivial things like that affect you?
Me, myself and i... a person who try to write sarcasm and nobody understand... i feel so sad now...

But now i stop this OffTopic. Thanks...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Thanks @Chen that you are still around to comment here. I hope you can filter the frustration. I think it is harder for you to have put in a lot of time and effort and get this far and not getting to success. I can understand that it's hard to keep motivation and being constructive with all the negative comments. But i enjoy that there are people that try to calm it down and get the conversation back from the emotional state as this is leading nowhere. I really hope that you will be successful with the phone as many people here will be thankful to get an alternative in their hands and may be there are much more people looking for exactly this kind of device. So i wish you good luck too get the stones out of the way to the sellable device.

When the project gets to the next steps and you can share some info on it please let us know.

To all the people that feel scammed by the youyota project. It is frustrating that Dave was right from the beginning. But it was everyone's own decision to invest or to wait or to not invest. Yes it looked better when Chen introduced it. I can imagine that he was also excited to get one of those tablets as I was. For myself I looked at the comments on the risks on investing on igg and decided to invest. Knowing that it can and possibly will fail. So it was a gamble. The blame is on the igg side as they provide no protection and they still have not closed the project. For me this is scam as they take money for their "service" and all they do is keeping up the platform for scammers.

Someone from the US should check if there is the possibility to at least to get this accredited business logo (https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-fran...372843#bbblogo) taken away.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to einmaleins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I've concluded we are doomed to an existence of phones witbout HWKB like the N900. Anyone who thinks otherwise has gone Crazy Eddie.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I've concluded we are doomed to an existence of phones witbout HWKB like the N900. Anyone who thinks otherwise has gone Crazy Eddie.
How can the Phone potentially be ready in two Months when its only images yet? Thats crazy. Eddie?

Anyone knows if jolla is working with/for/against this Qphone?

Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
way to go fellas, making this tread a stinkhole resulting in manufacturer to leave it. you rock. thanks a lot!
A stinkhole never heard that before.

Honostly, I think it’s great to have a BOOOM in this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
How can the Phone potentially be ready in two Months when its only images yet? Thats crazy. Eddie?

Anyone knows if jolla is working with/for/against this Qphone?
May I ask which part of Chen's own words, as he has been saying for months, is not clear for you ?
I am talking of this kind of sentence :
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I don't want to show early if not ready.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
May I ask which part of Chen's own words, as he has been saying for months, is not clear for you ?
Never quote and reply 999

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
What I’ve learned from jolla tablet until now is never to trust any source until it’s actually built. Nothing against the awesome vision from Chen! Hope he is not taking it personally! Since I actually cheering for him.

But I’m a natural born doubter

Seeing is believing!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
n950 revival, q-device, qwerty keyboard, sailfishos, sailingchen