Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I really like the idea of a storyline but it all seems too sketchy as written. Need more details. Like what really happened between "Child invests in new toy" and "New toy doesn't arrive". Also could be interesting plot development for what happened between "New toy doesn't arrive" and "Child has tantrum". Perhaps add a shocking ironic twist after "Child feigns ignorance" like it turns out that the Child is actually Elop!
Read this thread. Child has mood swings that are indescribable despite being observed. Sorta like Godzilla being horny. You know it happens... but do you really want to know much about it?

I don't. Not one bit. Rule 34 stops right there for me.

Elop is in Australia wrecking some new business.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Aha Gerbick, I just realized that you need to step up your game. I'm only a few post behind you now...first to 10.000 wins.
No thanks.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Meanwhile child finds money from other promised toy (which was really just a campaign to show interest and not a deliverable device, hence the unrealistic £32m target - a 'scam' perhaps?) from even longer ago, which shows that he's not exactly desperate for the cash, but loves to throw a tantrum.

In a parallel universe the tablet was delivered, but the child is complaining because there is no split-screen as promised, or update 3.0.1 hasn't been delivered this month.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Dave999 isn't throwing a tantrum. What he's doing is stringing you along, and you mugs keep falling for it.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Hmmm... So is Dave999 in cahoots with Jolla? Now that's an interesting twist to this story! Think it has the makings of a blockbuster summer read! But this book needs a title. "How about Scaming Zombie Monkeys From Outerspace: Tale of the Jolla Tablet." Any other suggestions?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Dave999 isn't throwing a tantrum. What he's doing is stringing you along, and you mugs keep falling for it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-txMS24uS9z...A+Lifetime.gif
Same as it ever was...

Great. Now that's stuck in my head.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Actually, he is throwing a tantrum. Only not about the refund. He is displaying typical symptoms of ADHD. He has to post something every day, otherwise he would feel uncomfortable. If not here about the refund, then in his final countdown thread about some random nonsense. We may be suffering from his oubursts but our poor Davey is the victim here.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys, there are no victims here.

Passive aggressive, adhd... You guys amaze me. Just becouse you can't handle my quality posts doesn't mean I suffer from that. Maybe I just need to relax from work...

Tantrum? Who cares, unless it's tantrum refund.

And no refunds as far as I can see...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-12 at 05:54.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-txMS24uS9z...A+Lifetime.gif
I'm glad someone else sees it too!

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Might be off-topic, but since this thread is all about scams nowadays:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36271249

Originally Posted by JiiHoo View Post
Might be off-topic, but since this thread is all about scams nowadays:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36271249
Great scam!

This guy got a new house,Dr Antti Saarnio got a new car and a pair of shoes. Not much different

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund