Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by LABAUDIO View Post
This way is good for another widget then dialer?
Or Anyways to make this possible on all desktop widget or shortcut on desktops?...
Its being very interesting if this animated effect appears on finger tap but on all maemo ui

maemo5 its allready capable to recognize if its a ''pencil''tap or ''finger''tap...

iam very impress if its possible to put this finger print animated effect on all my maemoUI (detected and trigged on finger tap...

french noob
Haven't seen anything similar around ... QBW can handle this because of the way it is programmed ...

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Hey got a question I've rotated and enlarged my dialer also changed the images to take up an entire desktop. Numbers work great by just enlarging widget and rotating image. Dashboard is where I'm running into problems. I've got the widget resized right and the new image in but when I press numbers the line that shows the numbers is still turned other way and the same for where you press to clear, backspace, and dial. Is there anyway to redue this so it would work. BTW dashboard new size is 340x108

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Hey got a question I've rotated and enlarged my dialer also changed the images to take up an entire desktop. Numbers work great by just enlarging widget and rotating image. Dashboard is where I'm running into problems. I've got the widget resized right and the new image in but when I press numbers the line that shows the numbers is still turned other way and the same for where you press to clear, backspace, and dial. Is there anyway to redue this so it would work. BTW dashboard new size is 340x108
In dashboard widget change 8 according to orientation

Change command as per following scheme:

[0147] becomes [0789]
[258] becomes [456]
[369] becomes [123]

Maybe you have to adjust a bit font and text position with pango

Here is my version of the dialer. Takes up an entire desktop but I have plenty. I can release the images if anyone want them.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Here is my version of the dialer. Takes up an entire desktop but I have plenty. I can release the images if anyone want them.

Very good ... I'd add some background shadows to the buttons and dash and maybe play a bit more with 7,9 to have dialed number centered both Hor and Ver

Also forgot to remind you "* +" button hotspots management must be adjusted according to new position.

yeah I made all the icons in about 20 minutes I need to tweak them still. Took me a while to figure out adjusting hotspots.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Just wanted to say that this is fantastic and to keep up the good work.

Thought I'd share my edit of it as well.

Kjodrisc

The Following User Says Thank You to kjodrisc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kjodrisc View Post

Kjodrisc
Impressive ... dunno if you managed to collapse this into one unique widget ... it should be possible with limited effort with current QBW version.

Originally Posted by kjodrisc View Post

Kjodrisc
I like this. Could you share please. Know I can find them somewhere on device but being too lazy to figure out where these pngs are stored and create my own.

Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
Impressive ... dunno if you managed to collapse this into one unique widget ... it should be possible with limited effort with current QBW version.
I'm kinda new to QBW so I only managed to get it down to two widgets. The code I used probably could have been written easier as well. I reckon if I spent a bit more time at it I'd say I could combine them into one. I've attached the files if anyone wanted to have a look.

@etuoyo: The pngs in the zip file are the complete dialler & pad, if you wanted the separate buttons let me know and i'll put em up.

Cheers,

Kjodrisc
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dialler.zip (34.9 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by kjodrisc; 2010-12-05 at 19:14.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kjodrisc For This Useful Post: