Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Sooo, did anyone with preorder receive their phone from the recent batch that was mentioned?

[...]
Yes, I did receive my phone with the latest batch. It arrived last Friday.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
The display on my Pro1 turns on and off during a call and is opening many apps or I get a continuous touch tone while on a call. Because my face is touching the display.
Yes I am still using Android. And all it shows under settings > About Phone is Android 9

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Android Verison: SFOS

Don't thank me, i just need to get the burden of my chest to have received the thing already in november._
Least i can do is share my limited findings.
Much more thank deserve Michal, Adam and TheKit.
They are seemingly always available and answer on the same day. It really makes fun to follow the progress being made.

@Boxeri, it hurts to read. So sorry for you...
The only light i can add to the recently delivered Proš is that new customers still get the 4-6 weeks delivery time displayed when they order and FX did confirm they are confident to be able to deliver in that timeframe to new customers when someone asked rather direct on twitter.
So my hopes are high preorderers will all be catered in the next wave finally.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Android Verison: SFOS
Sorry. It used to happen to me on Android

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by ka9yhd View Post
The display on my Pro1 turns on and off during a call and is opening many apps or I get a continuous touch tone while on a call. Because my face is touching the display.
Yes I am still using Android. And all it shows under settings > About Phone is Android 9
Open the slider and press the plastic behind the screen on the side of the proximity sensor - it may be loose and this causes the proximity sensor to get weird. My phone is doing this - seems like a hw problem - maybe a screw is missing - so I'm opening the keyboard very carefully as spring open is dislocating that part of the back again.

This might be the issue with proximity in SFOS too.

Last edited by Bundyo; 2020-05-13 at 09:32.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
Yes, I did receive my phone with the latest batch. It arrived last Friday.
Good to hear!

May I ask when did you pay/received the order confirmation from Fxtech?

I noticed that since the payment I have changed creditcard so couldnt verify the exact date, but I have received the confirmation on 4th of august. My initial order was placed on 30th of July if I read these emails correctly.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
I think I paid in the first days of August as well, so you must be close to the top of the queue. It also matters whether you ordered the qwerty or qwertz -version. I guess this batch was all qwertz.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Open the slider and press the plastic behind the screen on the side of the proximity sensor - it may be loose and this causes the proximity sensor to get weird. My phone is doing this - seems like a hw problem - maybe a screw is missing - so I'm opening the keyboard very carefully as spring open is dislocating that part of the back again.

Thank you.

I mentioned this to Chen and he has said he has never heard of this or seen it. And their support suggested to do a factory reset.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I've posted it to their forum, since other people reported similar issues, then these people said that pressing the screen and its back helped.

https://community.fxtec.com/topic/24...&comment=43361
https://community.fxtec.com/topic/24...&comment=43363
https://community.fxtec.com/topic/24...&comment=43380
https://community.fxtec.com/topic/24...&comment=43481

Last edited by Bundyo; 2020-05-16 at 11:05.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post

Well that did nothing as I was on the phone today and the phone changed to speaker phone while I was talking with the phone on the side of my face.
I hardly use the keyboard so I am not slamming it closed.

The other night I was on a call and the only thing the phone did was to open the menu from the top of the display while I was on the phone and did not open a whole bunch of apps.

This is really getting annoying. Now the phone has another issue, just about every time I turn on the display or turn off the display with the power button the camera comes up ready to take a picture. And after the couple of times this has happened I have been making sure I am not pressing the shutter button by mistake.

I am beginning to wonder if this is Android 9 or the phone. Considering there have not been any updates to Android.

Last edited by ka9yhd; 2020-05-21 at 05:23.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit