Active Topics

Hey,

I stumbled onto a great little chest pack for use with the Nokia. It's just the right size and is amazingly useful since it's easy to put on and take off with elastic straps. It gives you easy access to your devise . With the work -surface -like opening mechanism meant for fly fishing it's easy to manipulate the software controls one handed. I plan to use it for when I'm working so that my head set wires won't get in my way. Answering my Gizmo phone is a simple matter of opening the pack and tapping the answer button on the screen and using the built in microphone and speakers. This works great BTW. I have it velcroed in which works fine. There are handy pockets on the front, on the inside back, and on the back outside. I swear I have nothing to do with the company selling this. I just thought you might want to know about it. Find it here: http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...equestid=53677

PS- I tried to attach photos but I couldn't get them small enough to be accepted by the system. If you would like a couple of photos, email me at sungrove@msn.com

Neil
Seattle

Last edited by sungrove; 2007-03-11 at 01:16. Reason: I couldn't attach photos smaller than 95 kb

The link seems broken. Can you give us the item ID?

sorry about that

here is another link;

http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...equestid=67208

That should work. If not go to Cabelas using the previous link and then use item # IH-94-2274

I'll also take another shot at attaching the photos of me wearing it.

Neil
Attached Images

I'm sorry but that chest pack looks so Gay. Has anyone found a decent belt clip holster for the n800? Thats what I need.

Originally Posted by datjeweler View Post
I'm sorry but that chest pack looks so Gay. Has anyone found a decent belt clip holster for the n800? Thats what I need.
I believe the word you're looking for is "odd", or perhaps "silly". I see nothing homosexual or happy about it.

Originally Posted by datjeweler View Post
It only looks funny because nobody else does it. It used to be that people thought that backpacks looked too funny and people insisted on carrying around briefcases. I think it's funny (and rude)you call it gay. The gay people I know are very conscious of their look. I'm aware that probably some will think I look funny wearing it, but I don't work in an office environment anyway and frankly I don't care what people think about the way I look to that extent. I agree, though, that most people will choose not to use such a pack because of the way it looks rather than take advantage of it.

Neil

Last edited by sungrove; 2007-03-12 at 01:23. Reason: clarify last line

Say, could you post the item number from the Cabella catalog for this? Both the links are broken and a search turns up several other chest packs but not the one in question. Thanks!

If everyone did the same thing, the world would be a really boring place. It's people that use prejudicial and bigoted language that want to turn the world into that place.

Originally Posted by yumheart View Post
Say, could you post the item number from the Cabella catalog for this? Both the links are broken and a search turns up several other chest packs but not the one in question. Thanks!
Ya,sure. Click the link to arrive at Cabelas and then put in the item number at the top of the page. Item number : IH-94-2274
It's only $25 and appears to be good quality construction.

Neil

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
Here is what I use to carry my 700 and 800...
http://www.mobileedge.com/items_him....&scid=1&pid=78

Is small enough for me.