Active Topics

hi,

I've got the dev build of iphone 3.0 installed, trying to use the tether option. N810 times out though, any ideas?
Attached Images

if ur iphone operates similar to older generation ipods....u will need a powered hub for the nit to recognize your iphone via usb
if u r using bt i would start the pairing with the iphone ie let put the nit in discoverable mode and let the iphone discover it(my memory tells me that is the way i have had the most success pairing phones with my n810 in the past)

ot> how is the 3g compared to 2.2.1?

see if this helps you
http://lifehacker.com/5175640/intern...g-on-iphone-30

Last edited by prk60091; 2009-03-19 at 21:51.

Did you ever getting it work, I'm a registered developer with 3.0 as well, and I can't get it going? Let me know what you did if you got it working

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
There was some talk about Apple in negotiations with providers about the 3.0 tethering... so it is possible that it will be a payed for option...

I will pay $10via paypal to have my iPod touch uid added to your developer Acct so that I can activate 3.0 on my 2g touch. pm me or email me @p r k 6 0 0 9 1 @ gmail.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Eager for copy and paste, eh?

& Bluetooth headphones!

It's really good 3.0, I like it a lot, but the only problem is I can't get tethering working with o2_uk.ipcc at all usb or bluetooth...? I have the option enabled but no luck

The Following User Says Thank You to neckarb For This Useful Post: