Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by kralde View Post
How is Nemo compared to meego 1.3? It is an usable OS? (at least, more usable than meego 1.3: few apps, speed...)
It is a suitable option for install in the emmc and destroy Maemo installation?
Auto-reply for me:

No, it is not usable at all. Just try it in the eMMC and it is faster than meego, but still for devs

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kralde For This Useful Post:
for me the latest image kernel panic when i load it through the flasher, and still having problems with uboot.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
For me everything works with the latest image. But i´m still on kp 46 and u-boot for v46

Edit: Well it boots to desktop and some apps works. Still a lot missing but i think things will turn out fine eventually

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
This thing's a lot faster than the Fall Release.

Man, it looks like we have a real competitor for Maemo on the N900 within a year!

I bet that with an overclock to 750, it'd run smooth as butter, just like the N9.

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Is there anyway I can contribute to the project? As in is there anywhere I can go to get a quick run down and do you have a mailinglist/IRC channel that's frequently used?

Originally Posted by Captwheeto View Post
Is there anyway I can contribute to the project? As in is there anywhere I can go to get a quick run down and do you have a mailinglist/IRC channel that's frequently used?
#mer #nemomobile @freenode on irc is a good start

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to datjomp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
So for N900 users basically camera, contact, dialer, calendar and photo apps are missing.

Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
So for N900 users basically camera, contact, dialer, calendar and photo apps are missing.
At the moment yes, but features arrive in a steady pace from the old meego builds

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Finland
video of installation of nemo for noobs would be usable.

its easy install uboot and then check the meego site for instructions on howto install the image onto sd card

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post: