Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Hi people , i have one question , and sorry that's the guestion nothing to do with wazapp

But is there a app for the N9 for battery calibration...?? i have my N9 1 year and when i charged it's not totaly charged to 100%

when i put out my charger ( when i said it's fully 100% ) then he gives 92% in the display , when i put it back in the charged 100%

have anybody her the same problem ???

And can i fix it....??
Yes same issue here, when charged 100% and after removing charger sometimes it says 99%, 98%, 97%,96% i never saw lower then 96%. But after i uninstalled Fastern9 now when i remove the charger it says 100%. Fastern9 was consuming a lot of battery life on my N9. My battery life is way better now

The Following User Says Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Yes same issue here, when charged 100% and after removing charger sometimes it says 99%, 98%, 97%,96% i never saw lower then 96%. But after i uninstalled Fastern9 now when i remove the charger it says 100%. Fastern9 was consuming a lot of battery life on my N9. My battery life is way better now
I think this is not a bug -- it's a feature. When it's 100%, the device stops charging, so it can save the battery life.

At least for me, it always happened -- I leave my N9 charging overnight, and in the morning it's always 97 ~ 99%.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cael_gomes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Before when i not using fasterN9 , it's was always the same problem
but it is my first phone we have this problem.....but maybe cael_gomes have right , but i want to know if everyone with a N9 or N950 have the same ( issue ) @ i don't like if i must change my battery ( it's not simple in a N9 )

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
First: Thank you very much for the wazapp client. The new version is working like charm!

Second: the 100% 96% issue of the battery is caused by intelligent charging of N9s LiIon battery. When battery is fully charged, charging will stop and will not start before it drops below approx. 96%. This is done by the charger in order to save your battery.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naytsyrhc For This Useful Post:
my wazapp is working only over wifi.. Someone else is having the same issue?
i m from italy with tim operator

EDIT: now is working well

Last edited by Phoenix986; 2012-11-16 at 17:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix986 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Anthony1971 aha i forgot it

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by Phoenix986 View Post
works perfectly i have vodafone

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Phoenix986 View Post
I have TIM too, mine is working well..

Last edited by fenix_86; 2012-11-16 at 15:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to fenix_86 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by naytsyrhc View Post
First: Thank you very much for the wazapp client. The new version is working like charm!

Second: the 100% 96% issue of the battery is caused by intelligent charging of N9s LiIon battery. When battery is fully charged, charging will stop and will not start before it drops below approx. 96%. This is done by the charger in order to save your battery.
Ah ok so it makes sense now, thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
I was just showing off wazapp today to a few friends who had the android client of whatsapp. They were pretty jealous!!!! hahahahaha Thanks Tarek!!!!! This is waay better than the original client!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp