Active Topics

Notices

well, replying to myself, it seems it is what i said. on sizeL, the numbers are width and height. still,can anyone confirm?

i am being confused by some lockscreens ini files that have lines of text with height of 300, apparently with no need. ah.

but anyway. cant help loving qtlockscreen. such a geeky tool. :-)

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Originally Posted by manifesto42 View Post
with sizeL="370;300" what do the numbers mean?
i cant find an answer anywhere. i thought it might mean horizontal and vertical size, but if i change the values on existing lockscreens, it doesnt seem to behave like that.
and in posL the numbers are x;y, correct?

i am writing this and testing the lockscreen ini on my n900, so forgive mispelings and lack of dexterity to find answer to my question. :-) thanks

You are right man sizeL="370;300" means when in landscape the size will be x=370 and y=300

This applies to widgets that have numbers and/or text like metadata. If you have a smaller value in x and y and the font is too big, part or all of it will not show.

eg. x=100, text: with a little help from my friends - the Beatles probably you'll get "with a little h" displayed if you use a 14+ font

Those of us who haven't changed the values from the default in the ini, did so because the value is not affecting the display size and were too lazy to delete or change it.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Hey chipper

I had saved the background with only the top rectangle and the padlock icon separately.

If you want to recreate the arrows they are the default photoshop arrows in shapes

to get the painted on effect overlay the padlock and arrows layers on the background

Hope you can make it work

PS. you may not be able to see the padlock as it is white on white but trust me it's here! Just on the bottom right next to the background
Attached Images

Last edited by zifis; 2011-09-27 at 08:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by zifis View Post
Hey chipper

I had saved the background with only the top rectangle and the padlock icon separately.

If you want to recreate the arrows they are the default photoshop arrows in shapes

to get the painted on effect overlay the padlock and arrows layers on the background

Hope you can make it work

PS. you may not be able to see the padlock as it is white on white but trust me it's here! Just on the bottom right next to the background
Great! Thank you.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
@Niqbal....

i saw your Harmattan Concept Locksreen on repo just now....
thanks you for uploading it but there a problem while installing it....

i got dpkg error when i try to install it...i view the installation log & saw there a problem while unpacking mangal.ttf font to

usr/share/fonts

you might need to check your uploading files my friends...i'm sure i'm not the only one who got that error while installing....

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
your not they only one it's been mentioned in previous page

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
I upload an new package of Haramattan Concept Lockscreen to the repo

I fix installation problem by renaming mangal.ttf to mangal1.ttf

it wiil be in the repo in 20 min

I am only the uploader of it and take no credit for it (in deb file >> Maintainer : Niqbal)

if any one want from me to upload his lockscreen to repo , I am ready for that

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laith.m.y For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
^^^^ that is too cool! tried to install this morning, got the error.. installing again NOW , THX

edit, shame its only portrait.. I luv the trick he used to make it seem whole screen moves when unlocking!

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-09-27 at 10:14.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
^^^^ that is too cool! tried to install this morning, got the error.. installing again NOW , THX
it didnt be imported to the repo yet , it need about 10 min

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
no, its there now, and it works!

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share