Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
The subject returned to me after successfully serving as a LineageOS phone. Still in a good shape - only place to show a wear is on/off button. See the previous thread.
So if anybody is interested, I can give it away.
Currently running Sailfish OS 4.5 Struven Ketju but it is also very well supported by UBPorts.
F5121 Graphite Black; Sl 1302-3093 Rev 4 2G/3G/LTE
In original box with all included accessories (charger, cable etc).
Bootloader is unlocked and Sailfish X installed.
Phone will be in a clean Sailfish "factory reset" state - you can set it up and tie to your Jolla account.
Phone is still in Tallinn/Estonia, if shipping is needed, you have to pay shipping cost - it is approximately 11-30€ inside EU.
If you are interested then please PM or answer in this thread.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
A quick note to save you and the potential new owner the same hassle I went through when I was giving away mine.
  • Resetting to factory state resets the Sailfish version to 2 dot something, i.e. quite old.
  • The new owner must have a valid SailX license to do anything useful with the phone, including a system update. Even if they already have a SailX license, they need to buy a separate one for each device.
  • The new owner can get a free license, without keyboard dictionaries, Exchange and Android support.
  • It is not possible to transfer your paid license to the new owner (Jolla Support told me).
  • It is not possible to rename your Jolla account (Jolla Support told me).

Basically, unless you are prepared to also give your Jolla account to the new owner, the new owner's choices are: buy their own SailX license, use a free SailX license or (gasp! ) refalash to Android.

I think both you and the potential new owner should know this to know what you are getting into and avoid any potential disappointment.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Thanks for your time pichlo
The first point is not true. Just tried out of curiosity - Struven Ketju after factory reset remained Struven Ketju.
What's wrong with free license? Users are different - atlhough I bought a license at that time, I have never installed Android support, Exchange or predictive text input.
And there is another choice - install Ubuntu Touch (UBPorts).

The Following User Says Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Hmm... Maybe you installed SailX later than me. Maybe the most up-to-date installation you download with your license starts from a later version. I installed mine a long ago and the reset rolled it back to that time.

If you don't need any of the paid content, then of course the free license is fine

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: