The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N900_super_user For This Useful Post:
I'm gessing that we will see some tablets running meego, but no phones. At least for this year, maybe when intel steps into the phone market. I don't think we will see meego on our beloved n900, lets hope I'm wrong.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bracknell, UK
I would be very skeptical about any operating system that starts with the letter 'M'.....Maemo,Mer,Meego,Microsoft Windows...

Last edited by pisthpeeps; 2011-02-15 at 10:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to pisthpeeps For This Useful Post:
lol....people, Megone is DEAD, finish.... I wish Nokia and MS good luck on their venture because i do not see their partnership helping either one of them. Nokia really screwed alot of us early adopters up with their lack of support and promises of Megone. They will learn the same lesson Sony is learning right now

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Ever since the release of the N900 I was astounded at the number of Trolls and Astroturfers meandering this forums. I think Microsoft focused all their technology evangelists towards Nokia right around that time. It must have happened at all levels of the company.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
@pisthpeeps
And Mac OS X...

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2010 @ NewYork
I don't want Meego on a dam tablet!!!! I can just wait till Windows8 for ARM and get Windows on a table...I want Meego on a dam phone!!!!!