thnx, i have checked cordia page and ya signed for preorder. Once community have his own hardware, we don't have any problem for drivers. So meego, nitdroid, and mer can also be installed. tht's gr8

Samsung Galaxy S II is good

I'm going to be boring, predictable and say N9 cyan.

Just sold my iphone 4 and i'm just waiting for N9 now. I have tried flagship Androids two times and i would say it's the least interesting OS out of MeeGo, IOS, WP... yes i said it!

That said what Android does have is it's amazing community so when somebody releases 3.7-4" super high end Android that feels like a 600 euros device, that i might think of.

As of now i will definitely buy N9 and might check out iphone 5 if it's worth it.

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Finland
Originally Posted by onion View Post
I'll most likely stick to my N900 as a my primary phone as long as possible, I got myself a spare one so I have that as a backup.
Ok, why the **** did I write that... my N900 started to fail just a day after with the msg "All telephony functions, including emergency calls, are disabled due to a communication error. To recover, you might have to reboot the device." shitshitshitshit

N9 will be my next device. I buy it after christmas when it already have first bug fixes hardware and software. Never android, windows or ios.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Canada
just go for android. galaxy s 2 is superb man. nothing is better then android in mobile phone world in any way!!

After using Android for most of this year, I am seriously considering buying a used N900. That would cost me more than my current ZTE Blade, but...

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Something in the 3,5-4" ultra-mobile PC/Mobile Internet Device range w/ 3G or 4G pentaband modem, and as standards-Linux kernel / distro based as it can get. Hopefully w/ QWERTY HWKB.

Can also be read as: "w/ QWERTY HWKB. Hopefully as standards-Linux kernel / distro based as it can get."

What price are people paying for their backup N900? I can't contemplate doing without and mine is nearly 2 years old now...

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Kiev, UA
when my N900 will go the way of dodo, i`ll either buy second-handed iphone, or will stick with dumbphone like nokia 1100 that lasts two weeks on one battery, and have (hey dudes just imagine that) a FLASHLIGHT!

cannot imagine what to demand from a phone except an ability to actually make calls.