I really need help on this issue. I installed community CSSU 2 weeks ago and Ive experience crashing in microb, email and the whole entire OS on a frequent basis. also its eaten up a large amoutn of my roost memory where I had to remove a bunch of apps just to keep it above 5 mb. Ive tried reflahing it a couple of times but it wont let me. I cant relfash my phone. Ive tried following the uninstall CSSU in the wiki but it does work. Also, everytime I do an upgrade they'll be a couple apps that cant be upgraded because they are missing dependencies which never used to happen. When I do an apt-get -f install, its telling me theres a broken pipline and then lists all the apps that are unregistered. All I want to do is uninstall cssu because its very unstale right now. Much appreciated if anybody can help me out because these crashes are really annoying. Ill even get an internal error message even when the app isnt running.

why cant you reflash? its very simple so whats the problem?

It sounds like you have some entirely different problems on your phone mate... this shouldn't be caused by the cssu.

if he only lost about 5mb after removing apps, then it means that his rootfs is screwed/full of ****. i had the same problem when installing nitdroid.
i dont think cssu is to blame, but to fix this:
1. reflash your phone to pr1.3
2. DONT INSTALL ANY APPS
3. install cssu only
4. test it to see if stable or not
5a. if stable proceed to install apps
5b. if unstable reflash to pr 1.3 and just use that

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
you can always flash your N900..

My email is crashing also, but other things working very, very, very nice on CSSU.

Flash eMMC and then Fiasco (you going to lose all of your memory, so make backup if you can and read eMMC flashing quide!

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Please do not just describe the problems you are facing, there is to little information offered to really get any clue what is going on.
Please post some output of the commands
Code:
df
mount
du -kx / | sort -n
sudo gainroot
apt-get update && apt-get install -f
apt-get upgrade
or paste the logs from HildonApplicationManager or FasterApplicationManager, whichever you are using.