Active Topics

Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
Oh look who's back :O
who?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
who?
Me!!!!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
All this Nokia's talk about disruptions tires me already. How much can they talk? Release the Linux device already! I don't care whether it's disruptive or what. I'm just tired to wait for a decent, up to date and open Linux handset. Perfectionism is absurd, when in result you get nothing. Release often, release early.

Last edited by shmerl; 2011-06-14 at 18:42.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
All this Nokia's talk about disruptions tires me already. How much can they talk? Release the Linux device already! I don't care whether it's disruptive or what. I'm just tired to wait for a decent, up to date and open Linux handset.
Let me ease your pain with a few facts about myself!

THE TOP TEN CHUCK NORRIS FACTS:

01 Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

02 Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

03 Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

04 If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

05 Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

07 Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

08 Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

09 They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take **** from anybody.

10 A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

True story!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
What? No Chuck Norris N9 items?

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
What? No Chuck Norris N9 items?
Yes, at least a "Chuck Norris has an N9 with a keyboard" would have kept the post somewhat on topic.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Seems like even Chuck Norris has to wait for the N9 :/

The Following User Says Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
chuck norris once contacted nokia customer care and demanded the new meego 10.0 device with a holographic display, 100 core processor, and mind control. the rep explained that meego 2.0 is still not released, let alone 10.0, and that most of the tech he was talking about doesn't even exist in labs. chuck then sent a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack, to nokia CEO stephen elop.

needless to say, nokia has been building futuristic custom meego devices for chuck norris ever since.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Last edited by cfh11; 2011-06-14 at 20:54.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Seems like even Chuck Norris has to wait for the N9 :/
Seems so, yes. Although he's running iOS5 on his N900 because he can port it for Maemo even without any source code. Which seems to be much easier than getting even any N9 HW specifications.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
first one symbian anna sec symbian belle after chuck

The Following User Says Thank You to zapotek For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland