Sweet.. But two weeks trial is a bit tight. I was using nokia's 360 software (spyware) on my 5800 via a survey site and got paid £10 a quarter.Then out of the blue got an email from nokia late december asking if I would use a free N900 with the software pre-installed for 4-5 months at the end of the trial i get to keep the phone..
Thought is was too good to be true, but got my N900 early Jan and loving it.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
And sadly today it is sent back. While it was not the best phone I have ever used, it was the best Maemo device I have used. Personally I thought there was some call quality issues which I never have on my VERY old Razr v3.

All in all, for my purposes there is no better phone out there. But I am a linux freak and most people would disagree with me.

There is definitely room for improvement but overall a definite upgrade from the 810, even though it has a smaller screen.

If this goes on sale anytime soon I would consider buy a pair of them, but I don't see that happening.

It was a fun two weeks
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post: