Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Caribbean
Hi All,

Recently got my hands on an N9 and for the first few weeks it was perfect, no problems at all. Then I accidentally (cause I read this entire forum on how after the update, people where having problems) updated the Nokia Link thing three days ago, and now I can't make or receive calls and SMS. Also, it seems my N9 frequently drops for long periods from my mobile network now. Like one second I'd have full bars, then I watch as it drops one by one to gray with a red dash through it. This happens like every minute now. It's frustrating

I've tried toggling between flight mode, gsm/dual mode, rebooting, flashing my phone, and none of it works.I have pr 1.3 (bought it with it already installed) Even changed my sim card, and still nothing. I've tested my sim in my old C3 and it works flawlessly, but not in my N9.

I don't really want to count it as a lost seeing as I just got it and it's such a fun device, but its hard considering I can do everything with my N9 except what a phone is meant to do heh. T~T

I've read it here where some people were experiencing similar problems but they never got a response on how to try fix it. (Granted the threads I read were a bit dated but still)

I'd greatly appreciate any help/advice you guys can offer.

Thank you :]

Have you tried removing Nokia link?

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Caribbean
I did and it's still a no go.

just flash your phone. thats all. and don't update nokia link again.