Active Topics

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Hey guys,

I've had my N900 for about 4 months and over time, I've noticed 2 brown spots appear toward the top of the screen. I have a zagg screen protecter, I thought they were only smudges on the screen but I've wiped it so many times and they're still there.

I had the same problem on my old N810, does anyone else have experiences with this?

Thanks

Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
Stop using your phone on the toilet.

Or, lift the screen protection to check for oil patches/air. Since it's happened on two phones, it's most likely something you do while putting it in your pocket or taking it out or something like that.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
it could be your zagg screen protector. I personally got ClearTech on my screen a few months ago. I also notice that my N900 getting dimmer every week. It turns out that it's the screen protector colour changed from clear to dark grey.

May be you should pull it out and replace with a standard one.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Canada
Nope. Don't have that issue here. Using Clarivue anti glare protector.

Last edited by Kajko; 2010-05-01 at 15:54.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
Originally Posted by joshv06 View Post
Hey guys,

I've had my N900 for about 4 months and over time, I've noticed 2 brown spots appear toward the top of the screen. I have a zagg screen protecter, I thought they were only smudges on the screen but I've wiped it so many times and they're still there.

I had the same problem on my old N810, does anyone else have experiences with this?

Thanks
I had Zagg's IS on my (ex) iPod Touch (sold off for a Cowon D2) and it turned yellow-ish in 1 month...

No problems here. I'm using a JAVOscreen protector.

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle, WA
Stop taking it for a ride in fighter jets? http://www.flickr.com/photos/xnir/4461163613/

I've brought my N900 along in an offroad rally and it came out fine, although it was well-cushioned in a container in the cargo area. Mind you it wouldn't have been subjected to significant sustained Gs like in a fighter jet