Posts: 149 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida

Preface: I'm reluctant to post this as I've seen many attacks against anyone posting anything that may be (mis)construed as "hope", but I did search and found no references to this.

It's not where it should be, with the other smartphones, nor is it under "all phones", so why is it in the "for business" section?

http://www.nokia.com/us-en/products/...-for-business/

I'm cautiously chalking this up to an oversight, but it does make me wonder how it got there in the first place.
Was Nokia planning to go up against Blackberry in the corporate world? (read the webpage)
Did Nokia ever actually market this to corporations for employee use?
Did some crafty sysadmin slip this in there and intentionally make it hard to find (so Nokia was less likely to rip it out)?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to glabifrons For This Useful Post:
Next on how to solve the mystery of N9 disappearing at store..

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hmm... now I wonder if calling them and saying "Well... it's on your website!" would net support in the US for us American N9 owners.

Incredible! Can it be true that Nokia is going to sell N9 in U.S. or is this just a cruel joke to give false hope to the hopeless?

The pages are definitely not from anywhere else, I mean the content. Still, the N9 is disappearing everywhere else, so at this stage to sell it in the US seems very odd.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Tallinn
Is it just me or anyone else also can see this on nokia.com product page under nokia n9:
Memory
Internal memory

512.0 MB

???

Last time i checked, it was 1 gig?